Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

The best player out of the recent crop by some distance. That was pretty clear last year too imo.

Needs to get his head up a bit more, but his effort embarrasses some of the other players. A joy to watch. Also love how crackers he goes when we score.

we badly need to start scoring goals and this guy in form can help with that. Have we now scored more league cup goals than in the league, we certainly seem to play with a lot less pressure.

Capital One Cup: Played 4 games - 14 goals.

Premier League: Played 16 games - 12 goals.

I guess it's to do with the quality of the opposition but we seem to play with more freedom in the cup.

Hopefully this latest win against an Premier League quality team gives us the boost we need to play with more confidence in the league.

like him, needs a run to boost his confidence.

looks a natural in front of goal, like the positions he takes up too.

young players do peak and trough a bit, but needs a run.

Ps the crowd maybe need to give him a bit of a rendition, when he scores the next.

Capital One Cup: Played 4 games - 14 goals.

Premier League: Played 16 games - 12 goals.

I guess it's to do with the quality of the opposition but we seem to play with more freedom in the cup.

Hopefully this latest win against an Premier League quality team gives us the boost we need to play with more confidence in the league.

8 were against City and a mean Norwich defence in last few weeks

reminds me of robby fowler, keeps running, hunting harrying and getting into scoring positions, he is rated as the best finisher at the club by the players also

he was also the youth teams most promising player / likely to make the step up and was well above the likes of the fonz in the pecking order, he got injured and has had to start off all again.

i personally think we have one of the best line up of forwards ( in regards to they are all completely different and play differently) outside the top 2

we just have to pick and choose what games each of them play and what part they should play but i think the top 2 at the moment should be benteke and weiman and they should be playing regular up front as a pair

bring on gabby or bent if injury or tactically it isnt working or if we are smashing the shit out of another team and can afford to change the forwards to keep everyone on their toes.

I enjoy his goals. He seems to relish them so much.

By the way, after he scored his second at Norwich I heard a chant to the tune "I just cant get enough" was that Weimann based? Couldnt make it out.

Probably. The same chant was sang during the Man UTD game.

I'm aware that he played when there were injuries, but what's to say mc hadn't been watching him in training and was going to give him a run out anyway?

Because McCunt is a dinosaur who doesn't play players on form but on experience, that's why Given came straight back in for Guzan despite the latter being excellent while Given was out and that's why Warnock was undroppable in that team despite being monumentally shit.

Â