Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Becoming a very useful player in that front 3 system. Was never impressed with Delfouneso, have always said that Weimann is the one to watch, glad that he's starting to turn that potential into real ability. Plenty of work to do but he's looking promising (which is the case for half our team at the moment..)

He's never been that slow, but I think people got used to viewing Fonz as the pacey/physical striker in the reserves with Andy playing more the poacher role. Unlike Fonz, though, he's really stepping up for us in the league that counts, can't wait for him to get the goal(s) he's due.

He works his absolute tits off Yesterday. Definitely deserves a start. If we are going to play that 451/433 formation with Benteke up front we need quick and hard working players to do the job out wide defensively, yet make sure they are up top when needed. fantastic performance and I think this role will really suit him!

Interesting stat I saw yesterday, Started 6 games this season and we won 5 of them. The one we didn't was Newcastle away which which we should have won!

Â