Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

A couple things.

1. Carew is a useless ****.

2. This is exactly why we shouldn't of played Albrighton.

3. We actually haven't been that bad and God knows how it's 3-0, we could be winning FFS.

4. Friedel should of done better for goals 1 and 2 in my opinion.

Get Delfouneso on for Albrighton in my opinion. 2 up top.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a lot on the bench to turn things round in the 2nd half.

Not the sort of game I'd like to see Delfouneso have to come into. Could bring on NRC & go 4-5-1 but I don't think Carew does the "1" role very well. Heskey for Carew, anyone?

Dear AVFC,

I can't put up with another season of this shit, I quit. **** you.

Regards,

You know what, I've tried to stay positive for years, and I tried to see the upside of things even before Lerner took over and MON came. I kept that attitude during MON's reign when fans were polarized and berated just about every signing he made. I kept my head up when Barry left as I felt we could do well without him. When Jimmey MON left I was gutted, when Jimmy left I was horrified. I don't have it in me to pick myself up from this. 3-0 down to Newcastle. The question isn't if the wheels are coming of. It's more a question of how many remain and if they can carry us over the finish line or if this is it. So I fully agree with you. **** it. **** it all to hell.

Bye.

**** me.... we were world beaters last week and now we had a good half bar a couple of mistakes, been the better side and life is over to half the people on here. Jeez even the geordie loving commentators have said Villa have been better.

Men and thugs against boys and pussies at the moment, I'm afraid.

Barton, Smith and Nolan are bossing the midfield and Carroll looks a million dollars against out back line.

Albrighton looks like a 12-year-old out there and Carew is in full retard mode. We got no chance.

I'd have gone with Davies at CB I think, and would have put NRC in the midfield with Young out wide.

Davies was even worse on Thursday. And I don't think Randy would be happy with the pay rise associated with playing him.

I'd have gone with Davies at CB I think, and would have put NRC in the midfield with Young out wide.

Looks like the decision for not playing Davies in the Prem, because of his contract hasn't been a MON decision after all. Wonder how many other decisions haven't been MON's.

Robbed by the officials yet AGAIN but that doesn't explain the shambolic , utterly clueless performance though.

It was long ball after long ball after long ball. Ireland was the only one who tried any through balls. Carew was pretty much a liability up front.

And this is a serious question , what exactly does Petrov do?

Can't really understand how we can be 3-0 down. Some ridiculous defensive errors have cost us. I think Clark's inexperience was clearly shown in their third goal. Still we've played some good stuff and should at least have 1-2 goals to show for it. Gonna be difficult now, but it's not over. We need to up the tempo and put them even more under pressure. Ireland needs to come off, he clearly isn't match fit yet. Some nice passing though from him, but sadly he is no Milner and he would have been key today. Bring on NRC.