Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Hopefuly Clark get to show him what commitment to Villa is

This is the player who only has 12 months left on his contract?

And isn't Premier League quality.

Clark isn't premier league quality? Let's forget about his improvement last season then.

It's for the Clark thread, but a slight improvement from useless isn't Premier League quality. The point was more about 'commitment'. Surely this saga shows there is completely and utterly no such thing in football. And demanding such, from someone with only one year left on his contract, is ridiculous.

Wasn't that mad until someone just mentioned that he may have received a sign on bonus in January. Is that possible?

Of course it is. It's a standard thing isn't it? A signing on fee? 

Urgh, what a big pile of turdy turd.

Benteke going will be the spunk sauce on a shit sandwich after this.

Not quite as bad as when Milner left, but close. A massive loss.

I honestly don't care about the players just the club, maybe Jack Grealish and Gary Gardner but this is only because they have the chance to live my dream.

Player's come and go, Delph is a good player but very inconsistent. On his day he will be good enough for MC but once he has an off day then he'll struggle to get on their bench.

I always felt the money for Gueye was from the sale of Delph, we go again :)

F**k it! No point even getting upset over football ever. Doesn't pay our wages, doesn't put a roof over our head. F**k em all. Far more important things in life.

I'm not upset, honest! [emoji30]

• Like 2

Hopefuly Clark get to show him what commitment to Villa is

This is the player who only has 12 months left on his contract?

And isn't Premier League quality.

Clark isn't premier league quality? Let's forget about his improvement last season then.

It's for the Clark thread, but a slight improvement from useless isn't Premier League quality. The point was more about 'commitment'. Surely this saga shows there is completely and utterly no such thing in football. And demanding such, from someone with only one year left on his contract, is ridiculous.

Wasn't that mad until someone just mentioned that he may have received a sign on bonus in January. Is that possible?

Of course it is. It's a standard thing isn't it? A signing on fee?

To be fair i meant more commitment in sense of the cause and putting one of his Schlup challenges on him

he hasn't actually left yet. Still wouldn't be surprised if there's no truth to it.

Oh come on man. He'll be wearing a Man City next and you still won't be convinced. He has gone!

Why wouldn't I be convinced he's gone, if he's playing for Man City? I wouldn't need convincing.

Can anyone remember if Leeds had a sell on clause? That £8m might not actually be £8m.......

I seem to vaguely recall that Leeds sold the sell on clause back to us a few seasons ago. Which was like £2million....

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Was always going to happen we spend 9 million on a player ( still waiting on work permit) someone was always going to make way! Typical Villa summer PR put "bids" in for players make fans think we are going to spend some money I'm going to buy a season ticket now. .. The shocking reality is its business as usual the pot is empty and we are up s**t creek without a paddle and drifting towards the edge!!!

• Like 1

Was always going to happen we spend 9 million on a player ( still waiting on work permit) someone was always going to make way! Typical Villa summer PR put "bids" in for players make fans think we are going to spend some money I'm going to buy a season ticket now. .. The shocking reality is its business as usual the pot is empty and we are up s**t creek without a paddle and drifting towards the edge!!!

They even got many fans saying they are not bothered if there is no takeover. Suckered in!!

• Like 1

Â