Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Whether this is true or not, it would be good of the club to make a statement to settle the supporters, i'm sure many of us wouldn't want Delph to leave, especially for £8m.

It's the Daily ****ing Mail.

Yeah they blame immigration for him wanting to leave.

• Like 3

Do you know what.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Barry.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Milner.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Downing and Young.

We won't miss him as much as we will miss Benteke.

Also.

I'm more confident than ever with our scouts/recruitment team. 

So yeah. If you want to be a turd and change your mind like the wind Delph. Just **** off and let us rebuild. Cheers.

I agree with most of your post  (for once ;)) in that I dont think we will miss him. He has 1 good game in about 6

but has Delph actually made any comments that he wants out as I havent really kept up to date on it

Do you know what.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Barry.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Milner.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Downing and Young.

We won't miss him as much as we will miss Benteke.

Also.

I'm more confident than ever with our scouts/recruitment team. 

So yeah. If you want to be a turd and change your mind like the wind Delph. Just **** off and let us rebuild. Cheers.

I agree with most of your post  (for once ;)) in that I dont think we will miss him. He has 1 good game in about 6

but has Delph actually made any comments that he wants out as I havent really kept up to date on it

I think the world might end now mate! lol

As for Delph, no, was just speaking my mind on it. Most could just be media rubbish.

Whether this is true or not, it would be good of the club to make a statement to settle the supporters, i'm sure many of us wouldn't want Delph to leave, especially for £8m.

Daily Mail Sources suggest that Fabian Delph has been corrupted by weed smoking, homosexual, militant ISIS activists and has decided to leave Aston Villa. 

Daily Mail Sources suggest that Fabian Delph has been corrupted by weed smoking, homosexual, militant ISIS activists and has decided to leave Aston Villa.

It was also suggested that there is a culture of weasel licking rife at the club.

Nursey makes up a load of bollox to wind up Villa fans (again)............and it works (again)

Nursey makes up a load of bollox to wind up Villa fans (again)............and it works (again)

What bollocks? The existance of the clause attested to by Percy? Don't get me wrong, Nursey is a clown but his report seems to be correct in general even if it lacked in the details.

I like Delph, defiantly one our our better players at the club. BUT I am at a stage where I will hardly miss any player in this team, as we really have to start over again. The team sucks, who cares if the players leave, just gives us an opportunity to start over again.

And if the 8m clause is true, then Delph should be ashamed at how he talked about the love he had for the club and stuff when he signed the contract, should just have shut up.

He's had talks with Sherwood already.

In what context?

Fabian Delph, Aston Villa’s England international midfielder, remains on the City radar and there could be a move this week.

Delph is available for just £8million after a modest release clause was inserted into the new four-and-a-half year deal he signed in January.

The 25-year-old met with Villa manager Tim Sherwood for talks on Thursday at the club’s training ground, with his future the topic of conversation.

Delph is settled at Villa but the prospect of Champions League football is attractive to a player who is now fully established in Roy Hodgson’s England squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11718426/Manchester-City-prepare-50m-bid-for-Kevin-De-Bruyne.html

I like Delph, defiantly one our our better players at the club. BUT I am at a stage where I will hardly miss any player in this team, as we really have to start over again. The team sucks, who cares if the players leave, just gives us an opportunity to start over again.

And if the 8m clause is true, then Delph should be ashamed at how he talked about the love he had for the club and stuff when he signed the contract, should just have shut up.

Pretty much agree with you with regards his loyalty BS. People will say that it was loyal of him to help us get a fee but I don't see it myself. Not as if signing a contract didn't result him getting a shed load of cash in additions.

If it's true of course about the clause.

Don't really think anyone knows either way but if city come knocking, I firmly believe he will go.

Edited by Woodytom
  • Like 1

Delph and Grealish are the only players I desperately want us to keep. Anyone else, I'm indifferent about. We need to start over, but we won't do that by changing everything at once and Delph is now an England regular. He's playing very well here and he is capable of playing at a higher level.

I sense that he is happy to stay at Villa and be a part of what Sherwood and Fox are building. He even said when he signed his new contract he was looking forward to the future. At that stage, from the outside, our future looked hopeless.

There's something going on at this club that we don't yet know about, I think Delph did when he signed.

On the flip side, if Manchester City bid for you, the temptation would be massive. Firstly to earn more money and secondly be a part of a squad challenging for honours.

It now depends on this so called release clause, and whether Delph wants guaranteed first team football. He may lose his place in the England team if he isn't playing regularly

Delph and Grealish are the only players I desperately want us to keep. Anyone else, I'm indifferent about. We need to start over, but we won't do that by changing everything at once and Delph is now an England regular. He's playing very well here and he is capable of playing at a higher level.

I sense that he is happy to stay at Villa and be a part of what Sherwood and Fox are building. He even said when he signed his new contract he was looking forward to the future. At that stage, from the outside, our future looked hopeless.

There's something going on at this club that we don't yet know about, I think Delph did when he signed.

On the flip side, if Manchester City bid for you, the temptation would be massive. Firstly to earn more money and secondly be a part of a squad challenging for honours.

It now depends on this so called release clause, and whether Delph wants guaranteed first team football. He may lose his place in the England team if he isn't playing regularly

Benteke??

Â