Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Drunkenbum said he is staying the other day didn't he, heard it straight from Delph?

But papers and twitter which exist to lie and sell things to get more people suckered in say he is off so it's gospel?

I'll trust a proven itk thanks.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Cos were the Villa and like the other 13 teams are here to service those that are deemed the top 6 - we are supposed to bend over an take it in the jacksee as we are not the darlings of the press and football doesn't exist north of Watford and south of Liverpool/Manchester

Edited by nazvfc
  • Like 4

Feel like I'm answering my own question here but why were the press so adamant that clause existed?

Because it gives them all free reign to milk non existent stories to fill spaces that would otherwise be empty.

Most papers gamble that the actual truth may sometimes never be out, and even if it does have other twists. They know that no readers will condem them for making up total bullshit, so they continue to make money on fabricated headlines

• Like 1

Feel like I'm answering my own question here but why were the press so adamant that clause existed?

Because it gives them all free reign to milk non existent stories to fill spaces that would otherwise be empty.

Most papers gamble that the actual truth may sometimes never be out, and even if it does have other twists. They know that no readers will condem them for making up total bullshit, so they continue to make money on fabricated headlines

Also gives them a chance to mention Liverpool in another article!

• Like 1

Also, the papers/websites are paid a huge chunk in advertising by betting agents - who will want to ramp up speculation in order to part people with their money!

• Like 1

Drunkenbum said he is staying the other day didn't he, heard it straight from Delph?

But papers and twitter which exist to lie and sell things to get more people suckered in say he is off so it's gospel?

thought it was Maqroll that had been told by Delph hes stayin? Edited by Villan81

thought it was Maqroll that had been told by Delph hes stayin?
Delph's in the USA?

Nah, it was Omariqy, I think. In Leeds.

• Like 1

thought it was Maqroll that had been told by Delph hes stayin?
Delph's in the USA?

Nah, it was Omariqy, I think. In Leeds.

knew there was a 'o' & 'm' in there somewhere [emoji4]

Do you know what.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Barry.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Milner.

We won't miss him as much as we missed Downing and Young.

We won't miss him as much as we will miss Benteke.

Also.

I'm more confident than ever with our scouts/recruitment team. 

So yeah. If you want to be a turd and change your mind like the wind Delph. Just **** off and let us rebuild. Cheers.

Fab did well not to slink off for nothing this summer and if he does go we will get some money back for him that we would not have got had he not signed a new contract.

But he will be missed if he does leave and I think it would be a big mistake on his part to join them given Milner has now left in order to get games at a lesser club.

He is our captain and I would like to think that he would like to stick around to work with our new signings and to lead the club under potential new owners. But money talks I just trust Fab can ignore it for at least 1 season.  

Whether this is true or not, it would be good of the club to make a statement to settle the supporters, i'm sure many of us wouldn't want Delph to leave, especially for £8m.

Whether this is true or not, it would be good of the club to make a statement to settle the supporters, i'm sure many of us wouldn't want Delph to leave, especially for £8m.

I'd have thought the club would assume our fans are grown up enough that they don't need reassuring about every little thing by making daily statements about news stories.

• Like 3

It's the Daily ****ing Mail.

Â