Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Wants team to keep the ball.

Complains about team keeping the ball.

VillaTalk

Yes, but whereas TC and AW keep the ball for keeping the ball sake.

Bannan kept the ball, whilst playing sublime through balls, 70 yard crossfield passes, intricate passing on the edge of his own box to create moves, genius creativity on the edge of theirs to finish them.

Bannan, how I miss him.

He's as good as gone.

As is the other one with a contract running down.

Who is to blame? Those running the club. You do not let two of your most important players go into the final season of their contract, whatever the situation at the club.

• Like 1

One of the most significant redeeming features of lambo has been his buys and his rejuvenation of some players already here.

Which is of no use at all if the results he then gets convince those same players they would be better off elsewhere.

We have lost better players and survived. It is a massive shame we haven't cashed in on him. Could have done with 20 million sale.

We have. But we're now losing key players for free while the owner doesn't want to invest money. That's a concern.

• Like 3

Barry Banana wasn't half as bad as you lot make out. I'm yet to see any evidence that Cleverley is better..

He really wasn't.

He was twice as bad.

I bet there's someone somewhere with a stack of heat maps that suggest otherwise.

Dembele can play a forward pass so instantly welcome him into midfield even if his season stats are usually underwhelming for a player of his quality.

Would he want to come here though?

only thing would be his international future plus Lambert and WIlmots seem to have a good relationship might help

will get nothing for him,  he'll sign a pre contract in January and be gone for nowt.  Clubs will wait and I think he'll go to Liverpool who will need reinforcements due to the retirement of Stevie G

will get nothing for him,  he'll sign a pre contract in January and be gone for nowt.  Clubs will wait and I think he'll go to Liverpool who will need reinforcements due to the retirement of Stevie G

He can't sign a pre-contract in January.

Unless an overseas club come in for him.

Â