Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

you're presuming I didn't message him a couple of introductory dick pics

I'd be disappointed if you didn't. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The international break is over. Get back to the proper football now.

Non league football never stopped mate. 

On 07/10/2017 at 21:38, Meath_Villan said:

Shakira is back on the market .....now where did I leave the rohypnol ..........

You slut.  What will Rachel say ?

Great memories. If I remember right, my mum let me have the day off for this. Was not uncommon at all for my mum to let me have a few days off for the test match. Bad parenting maybe, but I was fanatical about cricket back then. I look back in sadness and wonder where all my interests went. Anyway, for all you cricket fans, enjoy .

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

Up your nose, down your throat or some other orifice by all accounts :P

Yep, blew it all. Was a good footballer back in the day, brilliant runner and although don't race anymore, I was undefeated in the 100m. Decent cricket player and also tennis I was no slouch. Rugby, because of my speed I was pretty good. Fit as a fiddle. Loved watching all of the above apart from tennis. Loved the speedway too, although never ever been on a motor bike. Any speedway fans remember Tomasz Gollob? He was my man. Anyway I won't bore you anymore :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, blew it all. Was a good footballer back in the day, brilliant runner and although don't race anymore, I was undefeated in the 100m. Decent cricket player and also tennis I was no slouch. Rugby, because of my speed I was pretty good. Fit as a fiddle. Loved watching all of the above apart from tennis. Loved the speedway too, although never ever been on a motor bike. Any speedway fans remember Tomasz Gollob? He was my man. Anyway I won't bore you anymore :)

More an ice speedway man back in the day.  Eurosport has a lot to answer for (see avatar for further examples).

Â