Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Cheers lads. Problem is, i now have zero motivation while im at work knowing im about to leave.

Well done Wigglesticks, how does the missus feel about you being Ron Jeremy's fluffer?

It's a dirty job but someones got to do it. She just pissed that ive took her job!

congratulations gifmeister! how long do you have left where you are?

Just waiting for a start date then i will hand my notice in. Going to offer 2 weeks notice as i feel it's only fair.

Shitting it really, been here 10 years so it will be hard to say goodbye. Ive got a feeling that the gaffer may well just tell me to clean my desk.

Haha, let me explain. I needed to up my calories (you'll appreciate this BOF from the gym thread) and found that 2 eggs and 2 slices of bread was perfect. I already ate the 2 slices of ham anyway. So I put them all together and eureka.

(I did try egg and peanut butter sandwiches first. That was less successful)

Ah, K, gotcha. Along similar (upping of protein) lines, I think I'm going to try Gordon Ramsay's sugggestion of having smoked salmon slices with my scrambled egg. Provided I can source the salmon cheap enough!

Soooooon. VERY soooooon I will get to escape all of the crap around here and see my husband. Lots of sexy time, cuddles, and sleeping in. And of course late night orders from The Mermaid!!!!

Â