Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

yeh probably should
I did badly in an exam last week compared to what I should have done as I was arsing about on here the night before!

I've got 3 in a row, had one this morning and one yesterday. Did pretty well in those ones I feel, especially this morning's.

Tomorrow's has always been a bonus exam. At this stage in the qualification you have to take these 3 at the same time and they're tough. So I aimed for 2 out of 3 and to resit oneif I have to.

That's not to say I'm not trying for tomorrow's one, i am, and I think i have a chance of passing. I'm just at that stage now where I'm cramming a few last pages of info into my brain, and I have to keep coming away from it and going back to it to see how much I remember.

Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How far along are you? (If you don't mind me asking :D )

Into my third trimester ;)

I'm at strategic level. Once I pass this I have to do "TOPCIMA" (one big final exam) and as long as I have 3 years experience, which I will by then, I'll be qualified.

So hopefully by the Summer or, if I do end up failing this exam tomorrow, Christmas next year at the latest.

Sausage, Chips & Mushy Peas.

I wish Loughborough had a place that did a decent sausage dinner. Its all bloody kebabs and pizza's. Cannot wait to get home for Christmas. I'm eating appallingly for the duration of it. AVFC-POB, you lucky bar-steward.

Spartans Chippy is pretty decent, as is the one opposite "usa pizza" and there a good one by Tesco 24 on the roundabout too. (when i was there 2 yrs ago)

I just think there are far better looking ladies. Not as many with that rack maybe. But she looks like an alien. *whispers* And she ruined Ryan Reynolds.

Â