Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Don’t tell me you smoother Branston pickle over your missus breasts and nibble it off? 

Strangest Ploughman's lunch i've ever heard of. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

BA emailed me today to say they were compensating me £350 for my delayed flight to Seville last month , they initially blamed it on the weather , but the relief pilot very helpfully gave the game away the next morning  that it was operational issues  , so I guess they couldn't really hide behind weather ..much as I expected them to 

obviously it was frustrating at the time  , but still not sure it was worth £350 , but I'll take it anyway  :) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, colhint said:

Off topic. 

I can wander into the Israel Palestine debate. Boy does it get heated, with well thought out discussions, reasoned argument, and a few weird and passionate points on offer. Got a bit heavy so I thought I'd come out of it for a while. 

What's the next topic on the list?

How do you wipe your arse.

I'm trying to get the How do you wipe you're arse thread adjacent to the smelly stuff thread, just for a laff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Are we playing guess the missing word?

Old fashioned is a whisky based cocktail. Not sure if something else is missing as one may have become 3 pints and 2 cocktails. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â