Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Good lord. I do believe that wins the internet outright.

Yes, I have the internet here right now. It's a bit big just for me though, so feel free to have a go on it whenever you want.

Flew back to Holland last night, got on the bus from Schipol to Haarlem (Bendy bus).

My pet hates on buses is people who are loud, put bags on seats etc. so....

On the back of the bus last night were 2 couples (mid 20's). Obviously been to Spain on Holiday. They were acting like children and messing about but were using about 8 seats worth of space. By the time we got to Haarlem there was only me and them behind me(full bus at start). Pulled in the station, ninety degree turn, SMASH. 2 of the plastic bags that were on the seat went sliding off and at least 5 bottles of perufme / after shave type stuff went all over the place. It's seems that they all had 2 mobiles and the birds could not look and hold onto all the bags at the same time.

I stood up and calmly got of the bus just as the putrid mix of smells and liquid all ran forward up the bus in a mouse sized tsunami of cheap tat, it rolled it's way towards me, it was 2 mm away from my shoe as I stepped of the bus.

One the the birds said "Is it broke ?" as glass was sliding around the back of the bus

:D:D:D:D

Cooking my own recipe vindaloo cheered me up at the weekend. Using a little too much jaggery didn't though.

Eh?

Jaggery%20Curry.jpg

Looks like it could do with some Brown Sugar to me.

Â