Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Idly flicking through TV channels and stumbling across old-school Catch Phrase with Roy Walker.

"Dads fifdy pownds enda da bownus bank!"

"Its close bud its not dawun."

"Its dyme furda reddy munny rownd!"

Idly flicking through TV channels and stumbling across old-school Catch Phrase with Roy Walker.

That channel is close to perfection!

Treble header bullseye....whats better!

Challenge is brilliant! Due to my crippling lonliness I've taken to watching Play Your Cards Right with Bruce Forsyth on a Friday night :) ...

... :cry:

I feel like I've just passed a rite of manhood.

Came home, turned the heating on, 30 minutes pass and it's **** freezing. Check the boiler, it's doing some disco-light shit and the pressure is nil. I am not a handy person, by any stretch of the imagination. I made a panicked call to the estate agents, the **** were closed 'til Monday. The missus and I were facing the prospect of a weekend with no heating and no hot water; near barbarism!

**** that shit. Boldly, I removed the fascia, fetched the bayonet key, re-pressurised as per the instructions and lo and behold, I HAVE MADE FIRE! The missus nearly wept with joy. I will be getting me some tonight!

FuckYea.png

My best moment today was driving home, I saw a guy in his sixties with long grey hair tootling up the hill on his mobility scooter headbanging with his entire upper body whilst listening to what i would like to think was Black Sabbath on his mp3. That's what I want to be when I grow up.

Ah, but which lineup?

fleetwood, mcvie (x2), buckingham, nicks.

gotta love The Chain.

I'm not partisan, I like the Green/Spencer/Kirwan era and the Buckingham/Nicks/Perfect era bands equally.

In many ways though, the most interesting lineups were the "forgotten" ones in between - 70-75 (Bob Welch, Dave Walker, etc.) I saw that lot live, and they were surprisingly good.

I feel like I've just passed a rite of manhood.

Came home, turned the heating on, 30 minutes pass and it's **** freezing. Check the boiler, it's doing some disco-light shit and the pressure is nil. I am not a handy person, by any stretch of the imagination. I made a panicked call to the estate agents, the **** were closed 'til Monday. The missus and I were facing the prospect of a weekend with no heating and no hot water; near barbarism!

**** that shit. Boldly, I removed the fascia, fetched the bayonet key, re-pressurised as per the instructions and lo and behold, I HAVE MADE FIRE! The missus nearly wept with joy. I will be getting me some tonight!

FuckYea.png

zero pressure will almost certainly mean you have a leak somewhere

Â