Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

one day it would be nice to retire on the coast.

Do you think it's more appealing to us furthest away from the coast than anyone else or is it a nationwide aspiration? Honestly, watching the sunset in Cornwall over the beach with an ice cold beer, THAT is the one

i would not say so no but you would have to ask someone who lives on the coast, you will have people who take it for granted and dont appreciate it like they should but i think as a whole people who live on the coast love it. i think a certain VTer loves it .

• Like 1

"Lets go for a drink" they said. 4 pints later I'm gloriously fuzzy. :)

There is definitely a sweet spot. Anything over it and it's downhill. Gloriously fuzzy sounds like you've hit it :)
  • Like 3

Being in Brussels near the 200th anniversary of Waterloo

Today all of Europe appears united in hating the French ( except for Henry for THAT incident :) )

Even got my 2 1/2 Euro coin hot off the press

Edited by tonyh29

Kate Humble has just said she's always been fascinated by gonads!

Which is quite a coincidence because my gonads have always been fascinated by her.
  • Like 1

one day it would be nice to retire on the coast.

Do you think it's more appealing to us furthest away from the coast than anyone else or is it a nationwide aspiration? Honestly, watching the sunset in Cornwall over the beach with an ice cold beer, THAT is the one

I live on the coast now,  have done for 15 years.  My physical and mental health have improved ever since.  I live about 100 metres from the beech in Holland.

Â