Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

This turned up today

WP_20140704_003.jpg

I'd forgotten about Raul Julia. What great actor. He died way too soon, shame.

The true tragedy is that that abomination is his final film!

Well that's not entirely true 

This turned up today

WP_20140704_003.jpg

I'd forgotten about Raul Julia. What great actor. He died way too soon, shame.

The true tragedy is that that abomination is his final film!

Well that's not entirely true 

Ming-Na Wen is 50 !!!!   Still would 

I'm 3 years sober today

Wow - don't you work in a bar as well?

Yep. Well, I did up until last week. Probably will again. It's probably the best test of my will power.

• Like 1

Anyone saw that video with that couple who meet up with a pride of lions they lived with years ago. They venture into this national park hoping to meet them again, they are advised not to because they got told the lions would probably kill them. Anyway the lions recognise them and are just all over this bloke licking him and are just over the moon to see him. I will always love you is playing over the video, I'm not normally a soppy bugger but I seriously got a lump in my throat and had to hold back the tears. Amazing!

• Like 1

Anyone saw that video with that couple who meet up with a pride of lions they lived with years ago. They venture into this national park hoping to meet them again, they are advised not to because they got told the lions would probably kill them. Anyway the lions recognise them and are just all over this bloke licking him and are just over the moon to see him. I will always love you is playing over the video, I'm not normally a soppy bugger but I seriously got a lump in my throat and had to hold back the tears. Amazing!

Christian the Lion!

The look on the lion's face when he recognises his former owners  :)

Christian the Lion!

A friend of mine lost her parrot. Put up signs and all. She got a call from a family that had it in their garden. She swears the parrot recognised her and almost walked into the bird cage. Maybe the parrot did recognise her and thought fixing its own food is way too hard.

Tiny tiny frogs hiding in the garden, about a dozen of them all about the size of a finger nail.

Second pond pencilled in for construction this autumn - going for double the size of the first one whilst also keeping the first one. 

Christian the Lion!

Aaaaw :wub: :wub: :wub:

Â