Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Well I was more concerned about upsetting Stwefano, not you Wainy. I don't give a shit about how you feel.

I was the bigger man and liked your post. Look silly now don't ya, eh?

I liked your post, so we're balanced out now.

Don't you dare like this post.

• Like 2

My mate and his young lad came round mine yesterday for my boys party, anyway he left his lads ralph lauren cardigan round mine. I went on my mrs facebook last night and put it up for sale,obviously I'm not going to sell it but its really tickled me that my mate thinks I'm going to sell it. He's proper fretting about it haha

Well I was more concerned about upsetting Stwefano, not you Wainy. I don't give a shit about how you feel.

I was the bigger man and liked your post. Look silly now don't ya, eh?

I liked your post, so we're balanced out now.

Don't you dare like this post.

Ha ha and I'm not going to post again so you can't readdress the balance.

Oh.

• Like 1

New Girl.

It's alroight ay it.

Was trying to make some kind of pun, based on Schmidt rhyming with shit, but I can't be bothered. It's all their, you do it. 

Edited by dAVe80

Then we are kindred spirits. One of our cats has taken to pissing all over the house in order to mark his territory because a crazy cat lady moved in next door.

I have been looking forward to today for a long time.

The story is.....

In 1999 I moved into a pub in Redditch (I know I should have know better as I am from Sutton Coldfield but you live and learn).

Me and the Mrs at the time had nothing,  the living quarters were massive,  the living room 10m x 8m for example as the house mirrors the size of the pub obviously. (Played football in there for a while as I had no sofa)

I needed an alarm clock to get up for work,  I spotted a sunday magazine that has a "Free Alarm Clock with CD player" offer if you join some AXA saving scheme.

So there I go and join,  initial payments are just 30 pound a month rising slowly for 15 years when,  if you carry on paying one gets a nice payout,  if you miss or forget it you will most likely get nothing.

I moved to Holland and left England for good in 2001 and I forgot all about it,  my mom has been paying it from my English bank account all this time and informed me a year ago.

At the end I was apparently paying 60 pound a month so god knows how much but more than 20k for sure.

My mum is the best. :rolleyes:

Â