Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

So, after having no benefits since the end of July last year, I go a phone call today to say that my application has been approved. They've sent me an advance of £300 today and the rest will arrive soon. Which is nice. So I now have some money in my account and it's been so long I actually don't know what to do with it.

• Like 1

So, after having no benefits since the end of July last year, I go a phone call today to say that my application has been approved. They've sent me an advance of £300 today and the rest will arrive soon. Which is nice. So I now have some money in my account and it's been so long I actually don't know what to do with it.

tell me the local you drink in, meet me there and we'll talk about it then we'll agree that I can help you know what to do with it. Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Don't you boring gits have a dedicated thread you could take this to? That would cheer me up immensely.

You could always start a thread called, "Things that cheer you up, that aren't cricket". :P

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Don't you boring gits have a dedicated thread you could take this to? That would cheer me up immensely.

You could always start a thread called, "Things that cheer you up, that aren't cricket". :P

Well that would be everything, including being shat on by an elephant, and having my balls crushed by a leather-booted Amazonian.

• Like 3

Well that would be everything, including being shat on by an elephant, and having my balls crushed by a leather-booted Amazonian.

Kinky.

Kid decided to stay over at her boyfriends tonight, the first time in months and months.

a night of rampant sex for you then.

Nah more being able to watch what I want without incessant whispering through it. 

Taking my cue from the "things that piss you off...", I practically live on this stuff:

161546.jpg?v=2

It is just amazing.  A salad? Check.  A chicken wrap? Check.  A steak and kidney pie? Check.  Vanilla ice cream? Check*

*I kid you not.

• Like 2

Taking my cue from the "things that piss you off...", I practically live on this stuff:

161546.jpg?v=2

It is just amazing.  A salad? Check.  A chicken wrap? Check.  A steak and kidney pie? Check.  Vanilla ice cream? Check*

*I kid you not.

It's got great flavour, but not spicy enough..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I can run around on a roof all day and graft all day long without slowing down, but put me on a footy field or ask me to sprint 50 metres and I'm out of breath straight away. Don't smoke either.

You don't smoke a roof or a football field? I should hope not

I have sneaked out of the house, down to the shop, acquired a selection of Magnums with various chocolate finishes and got back to the house without raising suspicion.

I have now distributed Magnums and re confirmed my position as top hunter gatherer silverback of the group.

• Like 1

I have sneaked out of the house, down to the shop, acquired a selection of Magnums with various chocolate finishes and got back to the house without raising suspicion.

I have now distributed Magnums and re confirmed my position as top hunter gatherer silverback of the group.

Ahhh the life of Pi

So. Basically cricket exists because people like to sit in the sun, drink beers, and waste a bit of time.

Thing is, I can do that in my garden, and not have to sit through a cricket match
Yeah but we went mob handed to the last 20/20 and then built towers out of the empty beer glasses (well plastic glasses) and then when a steward came in from the left to confiscate it we'd pass it down the line so that he would then go back, and walk to the other end if the row by which time we would then pass the beer glass tower back the other way

We managed to keep this up for around 12 overs before he threw his toys out the pram stormed off and went and got a chief steward .. we then did the same thing to him ... Not the sharpest these cricket stewards

Cricket 1 stevo's back garden 0

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Kid decided to stay over at her boyfriends tonight, the first time in months and months.

he clearly said the kid wasn't coming home

Yeah sorry I know I shouldn't but if it's any consolation im going straight to hell

Edited by tonyh29

he clearly said the kid wasn't coming home

Yeah sorry I know I shouldn't but if it's any consolation im going straight to hell

you devil. Like your sense of humour though.

Â