Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

SNES was the best of that era of consoles. Its version of SF2 was basically flawless.

Street fighter 2 turbo, f-zero,pilot wings
Mario Kart.
  • Like 1

There is a pretty good and free SNES emulator for the Windows Phone but nothing beats the real thing

WP_20140104_001.jpg

I did have two SNESs but I dropped one a while ago and the plastic had become so brittle over the years it literally shattered.

• Like 1

The **** ashes has nearly finished

although im sure there is another 4 week match coming up against another of the 8 countries that play cricket sky can keep me updated about

• Like 3

The **** ashes has nearly finished

although im sure there is another 4 week match coming up against another of the 8 countries that play cricket sky can keep me updated about

I'm led to believe that having lost 3-0 they still had another 10 days of cricket to endure.

How long until the next ashes. As long as the answer is more than 2 years then it will be something that cheers me up.

Obviously what would really cheer me up would be if they just decided to cancel cricket. Forever.

• Like 4

now I have to tilt the laptop, without causing suspicion, in order to google Ms Khoo

i like Asian girls as much as the next western pervert with a laptop but she was rather disappointing tbh

• Like 1

now I have to tilt the laptop, without causing suspicion, in order to google Ms Khoo

i like Asian girls as much as the next western pervert with a laptop but she was rather disappointing tbh

agreed, just another generic tv cheflebrity by the look of things, but without huge loaves, an arse like a mega dumpling and a funny coke habit*

I have named or libelled no known cheflebrity here, living, dead or just off her tits half the time

Edited by chrisp65

Then you shouldn't be disappointed, seeing as she's half Asian. ;)

• Like 1

Obviously not :)

There is a pretty good and free SNES emulator for the Windows Phone but nothing beats the real thing

WP_20140104_001.jpg

I did have two SNESs but I dropped one a while ago and the plastic had become so brittle over the years it literally shattered.

My girlfriend got me a SNES for Christmas 

Â