Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Kept Salthill up on goal difference. Yes! 28 points for the season from a 33 game season. 11 points from the final 5 games since I changed to a 4-5-1 formation and brought in terry Dixon. If I had enjoyed that form for the entire season I'd have had 73 points with which I would have won the league. I'd like to thank everyone for their help and support

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody ever had a problem with regens? Their faces not showing up on my games, just a grey outline, and the option to have 'real and generated pictures' is greyed out? Downloaded via steam and the facegen folder is still in the steam/fm folder

starting a game as solihull moors now..

i am a cm/fm veteran (since 01/02) but i have only ever played as a championship side at the lowest. i have no idea what im doing at a conference club so has anyone got any signing/training/tactic tips they can give me?

Started a game with Walsall yesterday, £55k Transfer fund so freebies and loans for me.

Got Fabio Borini, Jamie Proctor, Harvard Nordveit and Robbie Brady in on loan

Got hold of Ali Fuselini and King Gyan on a free

Gone for a diamond 4-4-2 formation and pre-season went ok W3 L2

Started the season brilliantly winning my first 2 league games and progressing to the 2nd round of the LC. Since then i have lost the next 3 games, getting knocked out of the LC aswell. Not been playing poor though, still scoring goals just conceding too many, so defence is where i need to look into.

Anyone know of a decent Cm for 5-7m, for my Derby side, 2nd season in the prem, 3rd season overall

poli, zuculini, galloppa, kovacic, to be fair I can't spell and most have probably moved try for rakitic but will probably cost you more he's the best "gettable" cm on the game IMO

Started a game as Wigan last night with the challenge of keeping them in the Prem. Shipped out in pre-season N'zogbia, Kirkland, Boyce, Hendry Thomas amongst others and have accumalated about £16,000,000 for a transfer war chest.

Brought in Joe Lewis and Alex Smithies for GK duties for less than i sold Kirkland for, and theyre collective wages are less than he was on! They have about 7,000,000 defenders, all either Scottish or Spanish so I wont be touching that part of the team, and they have a surprisingly decent midfield with McCarthy, McCarthur, Diame, Gomez competing for CM. Need to bring in a couple of wingers however, and definitely a striker to compete with the black Messi, (his words not mine!), Hugo Rodallega.

Gone for a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, hopefully to be solid at the back with creativity to from the wings to get the goals for big Hugo!

This will be my last game before FM 2012 comes out, wish me luck...!

I got an offer from Arsenal and accepted, and I feel really guilty now. Especially because I poached my best players from Aston Villa and they now seem to be signing random continental players for about 300k.

But whatever I was sick of having no transfer budget every window.

Anyone got an update from this window?

I tried a couple as i tried to get back in to Football manager again. A few were hopeless, with the likes of Curtis Davies still in the Villa squad (and no Darren BENT! GOD HELP US!!)!

Must be hard work though. I tried the one below and was very happy with it, lots of changes and well updated (this was about a month ago, but i believe he has done several constant upgrades)

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update

Â