Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression that reputation thing already happened? For example when i got kiddy in the prem my reputation was through the roof

Or does it mean that like when i was ajax on a previous game, i won the cl and world club championship but i couldnt get top top players to come to holland whilst psv couldnt get anyone which made the league piece of piss

Pretty sure it means the latter, V4E.

I'm interested in FM2011, and I think SI do a solid enough job to want to support their endeavours, but I'm skeptical that 2011 is going to be enough of an improvement to justify buying FM three years on the trot for me.

One thing I'll be interested to see is how Villa's finances are represented... Before the first patch for FM2010, Randy's loans to the club were treated like a standard kind of bank loan, which annoyed people because it would mean that player sale income would randomly get swallowed up by the debt instead of going to the transfer kitty. That got changed in a later patch because it was believed that we were financially better off than that... Now it could be all back to how it was for the next database update.

I am working on the finances at the moment, not sure how it will work exactly because we are in a strange situation in terms of having an owner who will pump millions in but we have no idea how much of that he is expecting to take back before he eventually sells the club on.

I am working on the finances at the moment, not sure how it will work exactly because we are in a strange situation in terms of having an owner who will pump millions in but we have no idea how much of that he is expecting to take back before he eventually sells the club on.

A positive transfer budget but a negative wage one? Meaning we can either adjust it to leave £0 for transfers or flog the deadwood

Or can you actually put something in where we have no money until we balance the wage budget and then can ask for more transfer funds which will result in a yes if you've reduced the wages but no if you hvent

Andy can you give us any info on how good villa's young players (delfouneso, clark, albrighton, delph especially) are going to be?

On 2010 i didnt think albrighton could becme top end premier league class which was unfortunate, where al the others could if you were lucky

Are you involved with the production of the game somehow?

Andy do all researchers have a regen named after them?

I remember getting an Andy Clarke when I was Villa manager.

He was awful.

No, but we were offered the opportunity to have the code added a few years back, so a few of us are in there. The player will come through with my day and month of birth and have Villa as a favoured club.

I upset the Birmingham City researcher by finding a screenshot from somebodys game where he became a Villa legend!!

I am indeed the Villa researcher.

Cool. How did you get that role if you don't mind me asking?

Pure luck if I'm honest. I posted a long list of issues with the Villa squad on the official forums a few months after CM03/04 had been released. They'd been struggling to find somebody to do the Villa job, the previous researcher had gone AWOL and other people had been taken on but never delivered.

Just happened to be in the right place at the right time and have enjoyed doing it ever since.

Â