Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Just to be different I have put Villa in league 2 and released all high paid players apart from Bent who I have put as a future transfer to Chelsea and am going to rebuild from bottom to top, from league two upwards. I've kept all our decent young players

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, won't run. **** ****. :rant:

Sorted it?

No. *sigh* It might have something to do with my laptop being about 10 years old. I'm currently in negotiations with the missus to plump for a new(er) PC.

Nope, won't run. **** ****. :rant:

Sorted it?

No. *sigh* It might have something to do with my laptop being about 10 years old. I'm currently in negotiations with the missus to plump for a new(er) PC.

Have you checked minimum requirements against your PC's capability?

I'm currently in negotiations with the missus to plump for a new(er) PC.

Ohhh, sorry to hear that. You're ****, well and truly. And even if you manage to win her over you'll be in her debt for 19 years because of that purchase.

After good games with Solihull Moors and Villa, think im going to have one last game before the new FM2012

Problem is, not got a clue who to be???? Prefer to be an English team as just know the leagues etc (Although Ajax are tempting me, no reason why though, anyone managed in the Dutch league?)

Just finished my 1st season in the Prem with my Wigan team.

Managed to finish 7th which was a welcome surprise, highlight of the season was definately beating Le Arse 2-3 in the FA final after going 2-0 down in the first half!

Roll on 2013-2014! :D

englishpremierdivisionin.th.png

The new FM will be pretty good I reckon.. Malaga/PSG are the teams I look forward to playing as.

You can get unofficial updates with transfer updates of this summer on a couple of websites/forums if you look around.. decent enough updates to keep you going really.

Finally finished my 2nd season with Everton (End of 2013-2014 season).

Prem: Won

FA Cup: 3rd Rnd

League Cup: 4th Rnd

At start of season I signed about 10-15 youngsters. All but one went into U-18's. A left winger went straight into the 1st team.

For the 1st team I signed K.Walker (2.5m), G.Obertan (1.2m), J.Spence (500k), M.Richards (loan fee 100k), K.Honda (loan fee 1.1m), M.Destro (loan fee 600k), Y.Tafer (loan fee 450k).

Got rid of J.Heitinga, S.Sidwell, G.Castro, O.Toivonen, J.Yobo, P.Ji-Sung, M.Gueye, T.Cahill, J.Silva, A.Dossena for a combined £55m.

Was top from Day 1 and never relinquished it. Only Man Utd challenged me but did the double over them which kept them far enough away. Yannis Tafer was amazing on loan. Scored 33 goals in 31 games. Destro was really good too. Scoring 15 and assisting 17 in 30 games. Tafer won Golden Boot and POTY, Destro won YPOTY.

Managed to sign Tafer and Honda permanently as they were both running their contracts down. Destro didn't want to sign permanently. Walker was quality too, had offers in January for around 8m. Didn't want to sell.

Wages are right down. 600k p/w. Highest paid is Rodwell on 55k then Weiss, Jagielka & Honda all on 35k. Board have increased stadium too, now upto 50,000 capacity which I'm guessing is the limit.

----------------------

Another save that shows just how good that tactic is. With it I've won league with Villa, Spurs, Everton & Barcelona B all in 2nd season.

Started a new game as Malaga... Downloaded an unofficial update (just transfers of this summer no changes in terms of attributes on there or anything) :

1st season Transfers :

mlagacfsadtransfershist.th.png

Squad :

mlagacfsadmlagaplayers.th.png

Table :

ligabbvainformationleagg.th.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Season transfers :

mlagacfsadtransfershist.th.png

A bit of Loyalty :

dvinnewsinbox3.th.png

In my first season I finished 3rd, got knocked out of semi final in the cup by Real Madrid.. Spent over £100m+ thankfully the chairman just keeps on pumping money.. Training and youth facilities both being upgraded, also stadium expansion too.

My aim this season is to win a cup, finish top 4 and go through to knockout rounds in CL..

Also managed to sign Pirlo on a free - happy days.

Â