Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presumed it was just full time pro leagues rather than non league as well.

Damn.

Unlucky, better start again ;)

I got the English hero award. :hooray:

I've got 63 out of 84 so far. Although I know some of them I won't get because I have no intention, I.e french hero/scottish hero/brazilian hero etc...think there's about 7 left to get that are realistic.

just signed Ashley Young and Fabien Delph as scouts, aged 47 and 43 respectively. :lol:

I am. :( ever!!

26 games without conceding? How? I haven't even got the 10 game award yet! my sides aren't set up to defend!

Yep, fair few 0-0's in there but I don't care at the moment I want to hit that 30 game mark, I've already got the 10 and 20 game achievements.

To be fair my Villa side is simply amazing, totally unrealistic but amazing.

26 games without conceding? How? I haven't even got the 10 game award yet! my sides aren't set up to defend!

Yep, fair few 0-0's in there but I don't care at the moment I want to hit that 30 game mark, I've already got the 10 and 20 game achievements.

What is your team? or is it regens?

Imagine conceding in the 90th minute in the 29th game....ouch. :lol:

What is your team? or is it regens?

Imagine conceding in the 90th minute in the 29th game....ouch. :lol:

I'd post you a screen shot of my side but can't figure out how to do screen grabs on my mac like you can on a PC.

My side though has Tevez up front with the Brazilian Lucas on the left, Neymar on the right as wide men.

Then I've a simply amazing regen as my CM with Busquets and Diarra sitting as defensive midfielders on my bench. I've got Di Maria on the bench with Steven Defour. I've also got a few other great young wingers as back up and recently sold Suarez to Barca.

I've still got Gabby and Young around the squad as well although will be flogging Young now.

In defence I've got Glenn Johnson at RB, a brilliant CB pairing one from Serbia and one from Argentina but can't remember how to spell their names and think they are both regens.

In goal of got Maarten Stekelenburg in goal and Alex Smithies on the bench.

Nope will give it a go, thanks.

Is there any way you can exit the game without quiting it the way you can by doing CTRL + ALT + Delete on windows to open task manager?

am I being stupid here but can't you just press the windows button?

+ that team is awesome, how did you get such a great team?

I can't believe how important a good assistant manager is. Since I've lost Oleh Luzhny, my team have struggled (well still successful but struggling compared to what i was) with basically same team. Miss you Arsenal legend :(

Is there any way you can exit the game without quiting it the way you can by doing CTRL + ALT + Delete on windows to open task manager?

Yeah you are, Mac's tend not to have windows buttons. :D

Mac tutorial -

Whole screen grab: cmd+3

Selective screen grab: cmd+4

Quit an application: cmd+q

Force quit: cmd+alt+esc (also on FM11 you have "Go to start screen" as an in-game option to reload another saved game without quitting the whole game)

Anything else whilst the IT department are here? ;)

Yeah you are, Mac's tend not to have windows buttons. :D

Thought I was to be honest. I have no clues what buttons they have :lol:

Â