Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who wouldn't actually mind having Sven?

No, I do know of literally one other person who wouldn't mind him. You weirdos :)

No, I do know of literally one other person who wouldn't mind him. You weirdos :)

Can't say I'm exactly enthusiastic about the idea, but I'm not quite as rabidly hostile as some. More of a "meh" scenario for me.

I would welcome Sven but only on a heavily weighted performance based contract. He needs to shows he's hungry for it and not just after another big pay day.

Nightmare appointment in my eyes would be Curbishley

Can't say I'm exactly enthusiastic about the idea, but I'm not quite as rabidly hostile as some. More of a "meh" scenario for me.

That's sort of how Is ee it. he wouldn't be my first choice by any stretch of the imagination, but I certainly don't think he'd be terrible. I think he did rather well for Man City, and short term he might be a good way to go.

As I said, not first choice by a long shot, but I'd take him before people like Bradley, Curbishley, hughes etc

No, I'd like him here. There are other candidates that I feel would be better obviously, but he isn't as bad as the press and England fans want to make out.

No Steve i said a few pages back i thought that.... out of the ones who we have been linked with & could realistically get at the moment..... i'll just repeat that actually!...

OUT OF THE ONES WHO WE HAVE BEEN LINKED WITH & COULD REALISTICALLY GET AT THE MOMENT! ...... (which in my opinion does not include Moyes, Jol, Hughes) ..i would think Sven would be one of the best options from that lot!

Having said that in an ideal world i would prefer Moyes, Jol, Mourinho, Hiddink.....etc etc

That's sort of how Is ee it. he wouldn't be my first choice by any stretch of the imagination, but I certainly don't think he'd be terrible. I think he did rather well for Man City, and short term he might be a good way to go.

As I said, not first choice by a long shot, but I'd take him before people like Bradley, Curbishley, hughes etc

I'd rather have Sven than many of the managers mentioned on here. His club managerial record is pretty good and he didnt exactly have a bad record as England manager.

The only managers i'd have over Sven are Jol and Klinsman.

Coppell has just quit after a wopping 2 games at Bristol City , watched him get linked with us now lol

The rumour has it that he quit because the board were trying to buy Stephen Ireland behind his back but then wanted him to trim the wage bill.

I would just like a manager who is gonna give the youngsters a chance, lads like Albrighton & Delfouneso need regular starts, they have immense talent but their potential will not be reached unless they play, Ciaran Clark & Barry Bannan are also knocking on the door.

Id like to see Gordon Cowans promoted, maybe with an old head by his side