Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these top managers being mentioned on here, I think people ought to get real and realise what is happening at the club

Yes we cannot spend billions like City, unless the fairies make it appear out of nowhere.

Or even spend the money that was previously promised it seems

All these top managers being mentioned on here, I think people ought to get real and realise what is happening at the club

Yes we cannot spend billions like City, unless the fairies make it appear out of nowhere.

Maybe he was only promised that money if he could cut the wage bill down, he hasn't done that as far as I can see, so he didn't deliver his end of promise if he agreed to that.

I understand fully that alot of fans really liked MON as a manager, but you can't deny the fact that leaving AV 5 days before the start of the season isn't right.

So, on this page alone we have Klinsman, Van Gaal ...and Coppell!!

One of these I would not be happy with!

Let me guess..... you don't want Klinsmann, you haven't forgiven him for his headbutt attack on Bosnich's knee all those years ago?

roy_walker-char.jpg

"Its a good guess...."

Who's ever promised anything? Only person who did that was the daft CEO back in the day and he lasted about 10 minutes.

As posted previously I think Klinsmann would be a great choice.

The thought of him getting all the players to meditate and do Yoga makes me laugh too!

I think he is very settled in California now though and it might be quite hard to prise him away from there.

The appointment of the new manager will be the most important thing there will happen this summer,because when he is appointed then we will all know how ambitious Randy really is.

You'll hate our new manager Smalljob, i can say that now as it wont be Jol or Hiddink.

Might as well get over that now! ;)

The appointment of the new manager will be the most important thing there will happen this summer,because when he is appointed then we will all know how ambitious Randy really is.

You'll hate our new manager Smalljob, i can say that now as it wont be Jol or Hiddink.

Might as well get over that now! ;)

Since 1980,I only had problems with two managers at Villa,so I'm not so nervous about who the new manager is,it can't impossible be three mediocre managers in a row :winkold:

Who are some of these guys :shock:

I dont know about Eriksson, maybe he is a fantastich coach, but he is like a whore of football. Flirting with so many clubs..

Bob Bradly, hehe his name is funny. But he is from soccer nation, not football, I dont like that ;)

Klinsmann is a huge gamble, so far he seems not be ready for a clubteam job just like Van Basten

Bilic, dont know how he would do in Premier League, as coach of Croatia he is doing alright I guess

Bruce Arena, haha avoid!!

Pelligrini, good choice, was impressed by him as Real Madrid coach

Hitzfeld, to old hmm?

Adams, lol avoid I guess

le Guen, did very well at Lyon!! might be an interesting choice?

Gullit, j/k :lol:

Terim, good coach but doesnt see him fit in Premier League somehow

Rijkaard, good guy, did very well at Barca, still think he is best coaching 'star players' though

All the others I dont know or dont see them coming. From these guys I would pick Pelligrini or le Guen, but there arent known with Premier League hmm. Maybe a good English coach/manager then, I dont know many tbh. Guess I overrated ten Cate, he is not even on the list :D

But I have a feeling that Randy goes after Martin Jol(that's why he takes his time),and then I feel that Jol goes after Luis Suárez.

oh that would be nice :-)

Would be? It is! ;)

If Suarez leaves it will be Spurs I think. They play CL this season, but Suarez is to expansive atm (30-40 million), Ajax might drop the price if we dont reach the group stage of CL.