Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the suggestions on here are depressing, they just seem like someone who is decent enough, won't be a disaster but is basically a mid table manager. I don't think we should be looking at it like that, for the best part of the last two seasons we have chased top 4 and i'd like to think thats where we are still aiming. Having the right boss to get us there is a massive decision as i can't see the majority of names touted taking us on from where we are

Regardless of who is appointed as the next Villa manager don't disregard the huge amount of knowledge that thousands of Villa fans possess. If there was some programme for collecting the very best of VT's thoughts then Randy's job would be a lot easier.

PS, the programme would also have to be able to kick out the views of those with IQ's of single figures. I'm not naming any names! :lol:

Has anyone else thought it possible that Ireland still being in the Milner transfer package could mean we already have someone lined up for the managers job and they have said yes to the signing??

Probably isn't happening but you never know.

Has anyone else thought it possible that Ireland still being in the Milner transfer package could mean we already have someone lined up for the managers job and they have said yes to the signing??

Probably isn't happening but you never know.

if true its then someone not in a job