Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the odds on the manager being miraculously revealed tomorow just in time to sort out his 25 man squad?

Sort it out?

We don't even have enough senior players do we?

Friedel, Guzan

Young, Beye, Lichaj,Warnock.

Davies, Collins, Dunne, Cuellar.

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Heskey, Carew, Agbonlahor.

Am I missing anyone but everyone else is under 21 are they not?

any thoughts on Avram Grant?

Yes, he looks like Larry Grayson's corpse

Have to say I spat my tea over my PC after reading that LOL

Probably the funniest posts I have ever read on VT :D

People realise the players are of course going to back Kev Mac, the ones backing him are the ones in the team. Also what if a player didn't back him and Kev got the job. So don't read too much into what the players say.

MacDonald won't be getting the job as he doesn't have the experience required.

I would like to believe this but given the shambolic summer we've had I would imagine KM is nailed on. Look at the odds he's pretty much a dead cert. Let's hope lots of people have backed him just for today as he's thrown is hat into the ring.

RL & PF will have a lot to answer for if KM is given the job as they have stated an essential criteria is experience of managing in the Premier League. 3 games is not experience.

What are the odds on the manager being miraculously revealed tomorow just in time to sort out his 25 man squad?

Sort it out?

Friedel, Guzan

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Ireland, Fonz and possibly Delph.

Sort it out?

Friedel, Guzan

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Ireland, Fonz and possibly Delph.

Ireland of course.

Delph is 20.

Fonz is 19.

Yeh Fonz is younger than my sister. It made me feel really **** old when I took her to see a Europa game a couple of years back and the fonz scored. I said to her "he's scored and he's younger than you".

I then wept ever so gently for the rest of the game :)

FWIW I've had a call from someone who reckons RL is going all out for Moyes & it's looking increasingly

on!

This source told us that Milner was bang on to leave before last season finished & that we would probably get Ireland

off City. He also told us that their were ructions between MON & the club & that he might walk & that was months before it happened

(which TBH I didn't credit!)....but I have to say he's normally pretty reliable.

It comes via a player of another club who's very good friends with one or two of Villa players.

Yeh Fonz is younger than my sister. It made me feel really **** old when I took her to see a Europa game a couple of years back and the fonz scored. I said to her "he's scored and he's younger than you".

I then wept ever so gently for the rest of the game :)

Pics of said sister?

:!:

FWIW I've had a call from someone who reckons RL is going all out for Moyes & it's looking increasingly

on!

This source told us that Milner was bang on to leave before last season finished & that we would probably get Ireland

off City. He also told us that their were ructions between MON & the club & that he might walk & that was months before it happened

(which TBH I didn't credit!)....but I have to say he's normally pretty reliable.

It comes via a player of another club who's very good friends with one or two of Villa players.

unless we miraculously have a bigger budget to offer moyes i dont see him coming here. Just seems unlikely now.. really suprising how Everton have not sent out a statement though.