Barry Bannan

villianusa

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting little snippet from a friend about wee Barry. He and 4 other players were at the dogs at Perry Barr last Friday. My friend did not recognise the other players but guessing from the the St Patrick's day picture of them Clark and Weimann were two of them. They were all loud and drunk but Bannan was so pissed he was chucking up everywhere in front of the punters and managed to be sick over someone's car in the carpark.

Two observations; we were due to play Bolton on the following Tuesday and Bannan is the face of the WMP's drink driving campaign.

My mate and his two sons are Villa fans so I doubt this is BS.

Shame - sounds like the kid is doing all he can to through away the glimmer of a chance he has.

For me he's got great ability but so do 1000's of kids - still a million miles away from being a proper player.

Cant blame him because god knows I was doing the same at his age.

But if you want to be a really top player you have to make sacrifices and be truly focused on what is a short career

Sounds like Baz might not be up for that.

Interesting little snippet from a friend about wee Barry. He and 4 other players were at the dogs at Perry Barr last Friday. My friend did not recognise the other players but guessing from the the St Patrick's day picture of them Clark and Weimann were two of them. They were all loud and drunk but Bannan was so pissed he was chucking up everywhere in front of the punters and managed to be sick over someone's car in the carpark.

Two observations; we were due to play Bolton on the following Tuesday and Bannan is the face of the WMP's drink driving campaign.

My mate and his two sons are Villa fans so I doubt this is BS.

The very same players (Bannan, Weimann, Clark, Stevens, Lichaj) were in Molloy's bar in sutton all saturday.

I won't comment on how pissed they were... but they were there all afternoon, and were kicked out at 9.20. A few had gone by then but Bannan and Weimann were both still there. Weimann was leaning through the DJ box pressing his buttons and generally being idiots.

To be honest bannan is a not that great and has limited ability on a football pitch so im not to bothered. he will be a useful player for somebody like motherwell in years to come but he will never pull up many trees in the premier league, he doesn't make the grade in my eyes. he is vastly over rated like allbrighton.

The positive to draw from this, is our next generation of players all look a tight knit group

Very similar to Giggs Scholes Beckham The Neville's & Butt

I would like to see Gardner,Graham and Johnson given a chance ahead of bannan and allbrighton

intresting that bannan can get arrested for drink driving, get pissed, throwing up on peoples cars and live like an absolute bell end (allegedely) and his behaviour is laughed off just cus its what young lads do, yet delfouneso, who has never (to my knowledge) been caught doing anything even remotely stupid and yet gets pilloried in his thread for supposedly having a bad attitude :winkold:

The fact that they are a tight knit group is only a positive if we see the benefits in the football they play.

If they express their closeness by going out and getting pissed a lot, I regard that as a bad thing.

I'm more worried at the suggestion that Weimann and Clark are part of the drinking club as I've half written Bannan off as a future Villa star but have more hopes for the other two.

The fact that they are a tight knit group is only a positive if we see the benefits in the football they play.

Ok, your homework for this evening is to go and watch the last goal we scored, then report back to the thread.

Bunch of lads go out on the lash, get pissed, end of story.

Saying Bannan won't make it because he likes the occasional beer is just simply laughable.

Ok, your homework for this evening is to go and watch the last goal we scored, then report back to the thread.

1,000,000 times this. Three subs set up and scored that goal. Three subs some would cast aside because they are young and like an occasional beer.

For **** sake, this is not Gascoigne in the dentist's chair...

Bunch of lads go out on the lash, get pissed, end of story.

Saying Bannan won't make it because he likes the occasional beer is just simply laughable.

he wont make because he isnt good enough so your right his drinking isnt really an issue