The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

7 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We had to win at Etihad for any chance of top 4. They had Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy that day I think and done us 3-1. Who knew where both clubs trajectories would go at that point 😩 

Well we knew where City were going, they were ludicrously loaded then as well.

In a cruel twist of irony, if the roles were reversed between Kane and Grealish and Jack didn't sack his brother as his agent in favour of Stellar and Kane did his, Jack would still be a Villa player right now and Kane a City player. As much as we hate the job, only one of the agents did their jobs right here.

Over him now but the one thing i want the footballing gods to arrange is for us to win the Carabou Cup so that we win something before Jack does. It would finish the jack years off properlyand even though he would probably win the league 10 weeks later it would be so good for our soul 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Can you imagine saying the words “No disrespect to Villa” in a sentence if you support that club? Saying it like we’re just some other team. This whole transfer feels like some parallel universe. Jack Grealish has become Wayne Rooney. He’ll be kissing the badge knee sliding into the Holte End next.

not if Konsa has anything to say about it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Can you imagine saying the words “No disrespect to Villa” in a sentence if you support that club? Saying it like we’re just some other team. This whole transfer feels like some parallel universe. Jack Grealish has become Wayne Rooney. He’ll be kissing the badge knee sliding into the Holte End next.

He’s going to kiss the badge the first game he scores in for City, I feel. 

• Like 3

So he's basically saying Mings, Konsa, and every other player he shed blood, sweat, and tears with the last couple seasons are not good enough to play with a God like himself?

So sorry Jack, forgot you are the modern day **** Pele.

Pin on bad, wrong and funny

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The first quote, fair enough. There's really no need for the second one. They're your mates too. This is the type of thing that fires up the likes of Konsa though, so in a way it's good.

this

the first quote is on the money, its been a problem for years and man city have better players than us, it was crazy how much of a difference even an in form barkley made to us in his ability to play off grealish, the 2nd one he didn't need to add, everybody knows who he means 

the shit thing is that in bailey, ings and buendia we've added 3 players who are not only better but would work with him in the same way that city's will

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

So he's basically saying Mings, Konsa, and every other player he shed blood, sweat, and tears with the last couple seasons are not good enough to play with a God like himself?

not really though is he

he's saying that he can be a better player because the opponent cant double and triple mark him meaning he'll have more space, his life should be easier at city because he's in a better team

thats the truth

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

not really though is he

he's saying that he can be a better player because the opponent cant double and triple mark him meaning he'll have more space, his life should be easier at city because he's in a better team

thats the truth

Fair enough I guess I'm just reading too much into the second quote👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

The reaction to the things he's been saying is wild. It's really not that bad, and I don't see how it's disrespectful to suggest that the quality of player at City is higher than here. Is that wrong? And is it surprising he'd say it in a city interview, on their YouTube channel?

The hate he's recieving overall is way over the top. Just before he left the general consensus was that he was handling the whole situation really well, not kicking up a fuss and treating the club with respect. Now suddenly the script has flipped and he's some sort of evil traitor and people are hoping he gets seriously injured. It's completely unnecessary.

Yes, it's unfortunate that he left and we have every right to feel bad about it, and we have a right to voice those feelings. But Jesus Christ, he's not suddenly turned on us, hating us or deserving of actual serious injury. We used to love him and he did a lot of good for us, is that all going to be forgotten?

There's a large difference between not being a fan anymore and actively hating him. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

• Like 1

Â