The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This young man , who would walk on broken glass to play for us . I really feel for him , when has he been given a run of games to really prove his talent ? Lamberts' man management is a joke . Keep ya fingers crossed Jack , and lets hope he does the decent thing and falls on that sword .

Would he walk on broken glass with his fingers crossed though, or would that be too dangerous?

I really can't see that affecting this young mans balance .
  • Like 1

This young man , who would walk on broken glass to play for us . I really feel for him , when has he been given a run of games to really prove his talent ? Lamberts' man management is a joke . Keep ya fingers crossed Jack , and lets hope he does the decent thing and falls on that sword .

Would he walk on broken glass with his fingers crossed though, or would that be too dangerous?

You're absolutely right. This young man has got it all. Godspeed Jack

You're absolutely right. This young man has got it all. Godspeed Jack[/quote) Don't forget them fingers now .

I'm not surprised, or that bothered, to be honest. He has talent, but I think his appearances this season should come against the lesser sides. If he played today, he'd probably have 4 or 5 good attacking runs, and then the rest of the time he could hide in his shell and risk us not having the outlet that we think he is (or that Weimann/Gabby/Bacuna/Gil could be, despite all the formers' faults!)

Thought he'd be on the bench with Joe Cole's injury but then I suppose we've broought Gil in.

I guess this will be the bench for today:

Given

Lowton

Bacuna

Cleverley (please god).

N'zogbia

Richardson

Weimann/Gil

Personally I'd leave Richardson out as we have Lowton and Bacuna to cover full back positions if we pick up an injury there.

Â