The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Fwiw I don't think Lambert deserves credit for Cole's movement. But similarly I don't think you can criticise him for Grealish's lack of it yesterday.

Its one game.

Its just always seemed a big problem in the team, movement off the ball, by most players. That Jack has been with us since day 1, makes me think is there a problem in our coaching methods.

• Like 1

I agree. He needs to start midweek in place of Cole. I dont think Cole can play 3 games a week and we dont want to lose him to injury for long periods as hes the only creative influence.

Cant wait to see Cole and Benteke together. However i would like to see Jack start and not have to impress in a short spell. I was disappointed when he came off the bench.. just lacked urgency/enthusiasm.. but his quality was there to see.

Would really like to see him start on Sunday with Weimann banned.

Thinking what are the options for the 3rd attacker with Cole probably still injured, CNZ is out of the picture again along with Bacuna so I think this is a very good game against bottom of the league to see what Jack can do from the start.

• Like 2

Jack Grealish, should play ACM on sunday at start of games. he should start not matter what, it is will help his developed stage.

i watch some his play in match.. when he in advanced role - forward he look not effective, but with one good volley shot but straight to goalkeeper he should kept ball roll more time to finish or round goalkeeper, he is only 19 he will be learn his mistake... i think because lambert told him to do or he out of position by himself lack decision making. ethier.. it is coach job to teach him or introducation by manager properly..

he should play deep and in centre of pitch to drift to wide to attack, right or left. killer pass if he play central which he capacity do it, more work hard he will very good player.

Joe Coles will good mentor him and encourage more mobiles and support centre midfield rather push too much forward, which he did some match that why he not good enough for this level yet, yet his potenial is very huge..we should kept him player to learn more like sterling did..
he should play pass bit more to get confience that play 1-1 at player and track back if he play winger which he did in notts country.. Joe Coles should give Grealish his playbook and teach him throughtly. it is will improve massive for grealish.

that why i see Joe Cole more effective due experince and play his strenght position..

Grealish should play mainly inside forward in left side 433 or 4231 (with option switch side to right) or centre attack midfield, (4231 or 4411) or right winger for ie 442 or 451 

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

I agree, Danny. I don't know how to embed tweets, but earlier today Jack tweeted: "If someone would of told me 10 years ago that I would one day come on for Joe Cole I would of laughed... #idol" Having Cole around to mentor Jack, even if he (Joe) doesn't get that many minutes on the pitch, can be really great for Jack's development.

Not if joe doesn't have good mentoring skills.

Who will be the 3rd attacker on Sunday then?

I think I'll throw up in the stadium if it's Richardson.

Well its not going to be Jack...

"I've got a few options there. I've got Charlie, Kieran or Leo"

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-paul-lambert-sympathy-8237542

[emoji16]

Interesting coments at the end. Its not all on this forum.

Â