The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Also hit the bar and created a few more chances despite being fouled 1273838 times. Overall Played well.

Pisses me off the ref doesn't start to hand out bookings when that's happening
In a few games that I've seen, Jack seems to go down very easily. Sometimes when players are shoulder to shoulder with him. As much as I want to see him in our first team, I worry that he'll be fairly knocked all over the place in the Prem.
Meh thats the way jack plays. Not bigging him up but if you watch his style of play he doesnt lose the ball often. In fact its very rare he does. He either draws a foul from the opposition or plays a short simple pass. Unless he goes on a run of course then he'll look to assist someone or get a free kick in a dangerous area. I wouldnt say he dives at all, but because the ball is so close to his feet he knows when theyre going to go for him and knows exactly how to deal with it. He played a few games in pre season with villa ? He got westwoods free kick in pre season which we scored from, and then got gardners free kick from which we also scored from. Besides from his 'chris waddle' like play, he also has a habit of getting fouls for his side.

I just think that a few of the times I've seen him go down, it's been shoulder to shoulder, and I think against the bigger Prem players, the ref might just say "get up". That's my only concern.

Haven't seen any of him beyond youtubes, but would it be worth him bulking up like gabby did, or would that affect his style?

It takes a long time to bulk up without the help from extra hormones. And I think size is overrated, if you can beat a man with a ball, what else is there to do?

How big is Januzaj? 75kg on 5'11 frame.

Grealish is probably about 70kg and wiki says he is 5'10. Same weight as Tonev. Will put on a bit more weight naturally as he gets older, though we don't want him too heavy as he is a pacey player.

All this talk of being physical and bulking up as if that is manly, is ignorant of tactics. If you look at the teams at the top of the Premier League, they all have players of a variety of sizes.

if a player is getting easily muscled off the ball, then he doesn't have enough upper body strength. simple as that

Why is Neymar worth 50m then?

Neymar isn't easily muscled of the ball though is he?

Not sure if you've seen his instagram or twitter but Jack got taken out in the 4th minute of the match and his ankles swollen up very bad. 

Played the rest of the match but hes on crutches now.

Hopefully its not as bad as it may actually be... but by the sounds of it he could be out for up to 8 weeks.

Misses out on Irelands u21 match friday and the St.Johnstone's paint trophy match tomorrow against wolves ( YES ITS ON SKYSPORTS ASWELL ! :@ !!! )

Aswell as the rest of the next two months. Big blow for notts ?

I don't see the point of these 'youth loans'. There's no need for him to play these U21 games when he is getting game-time with Notts County.

Anyway, hopefully it is not too serious...

Edited by Isa

Do you actually know what he is built like? You wouldn't have said that.

Neymar doesn't use muscle. He has balance and technique.

174 cm, 64 kg = Neymar

for comparison, Delph is 174 cm, 60 kg.

174 cm, 64 kg = Neymar

Go on con, If he turns out to be the next bannan though ill blame you. Meh maybe me and you can team up against the rest of VT ?

EDIT : BRING IN THE GREALISH HEATMAPS

Edited by kevangrealish
  • Like 1

174 cm, 64 kg = Neymar

Go on con, If he turns out to be the next bannan though ill blame you. Meh maybe me and you can team up against the rest of VT ?

EDIT : BRING IN THE GREALISH HEATMAPS

Maybe my favorite post ever

Â