The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

Based on Rob Dorset who said (yesterday) that Villa are expected to accept but also that Villa haven’t commented (and have been asked) so they don’t know.

People getting hung up on this, Dorset quote. 

he’s not claiming he knows he’s going. He’s speculating. That’s why he’s saying “expected”. It’s just his guess. when asking the clubs about this guess, there’s no response. 

that’s about it, just Dorset’s opinion 

ultimately, what does it mean? not much presumably. i dont think anyone expected him to refuse to return to training, so all it means is that he's not kicking up a big fuss to move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People getting hung up on this, Dorset quote. 

he’s not claiming he knows he’s going. He’s speculating. That’s why he’s saying “expected”. It’s just his guess. when asking the clubs about this guess, there’s no response. 

that’s about it, just Dorset’s opinion 

Which sky are posting as fact. 

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

ultimately, what does it mean? not much presumably. i dont think anyone expected him to refuse to return to training, so all it means is that he's not kicking up a big fuss to move.

I don’t know how transfers work but I would be surprised if a player who is close to a £100m transfer would be training.  Could easily get injured for one.

Edited by WHY

Just now, WHY said:

I don’t how transfers work but I would be surprised if a player who is close to a £100m transfer would be training.  Could easily get injured for one.

i'm trying not to get excited, but i think if he was due to travel to manchester tomorrow per some reports (and our resident fake ITK) then agreed, surely he wouldnt be training today

the deal could be 60/70% done though and he still could be training...i'm trying not to get too excited...

Â