The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

WTF is it with "sports news" continually touting Grealish as a target for Citeh and Spurszzzz?

I know they're all words removed but can't they find someone else to try and unsettle?

2 hours ago, QldVilla said:

It’s that type of minimisation of issues that deflect the importance. Ask families and friends who have lost family members to drunk drivers and ask whether they believe it’s important?  Maybe try putting yourself in the shoes of those who have lost family members to drunk drivers.

There’s always someone in any given situation who has lost someone in tragic/unfortunate circumstances.

Do you think of everyone who has died from nut allergies every time you open a pack of dry roasted peanuts? 

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

There’s always someone in any given situation who has lost someone in tragic/unfortunate circumstances.

Do you think of everyone who has died from nut allergies every time you open a pack of dry roasted peanuts? 

No, but any scrap of common sense tells you that driving drunk can have dire consequences, so why do it? 

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

WTF is it with "sports news" continually touting Grealish as a target for Citeh and Spurszzzz?

I know they're all words removed but can't they find someone else to try and unsettle?

Its pretty disrespectful at this point. Whats it been, a month, 6 weeks or so since he signed a new 5 year contract? What other player would have constant transfer speculation instantly after signing such a deal. Maybe the media could take a look at the fact his club is progressing at a decent rate, just as he was promised, and maybe put 2+2 together and realise they could spin a story positively about AVFC for once. God forbid a big club can nurture a world class talent, who is a fan, and actually want to keep hold of them with ambitious plans for the near future. Does my nut in

• Like 3

Looks like it will be Jack playing central playmaker, Traore and Trez on the wings. This based on an article in Birmingham mail, who were watching a training session and confirmed the above tactics were being trained. Be interesting to see if it works better than it did against Brighton, with the players knowing that this will be the formation and having had time to practice it first.

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Looks like it will be Jack playing central playmaker, Traore and Trez on the wings. This based on an article in Birmingham mail, who were watching a training session and confirmed the above tactics were being trained. Be interesting to see if it works better than it did against Brighton, with the players knowing that this will be the formation and having had time to practice it first.

This is the logical thing to do if we are going to continue to play 4-2-3-1 I know Jack has been immense playing on the left of the 3 but the centre is his natural position, if only we had better options either side we'd terrorise defences with Jack at 10 behind Ollie, teams would dread playing against us.

7 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Marcello Preece at it again

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah its annoying and yet they know about as much as we do on City wanting Grealish which is **** all.

The media are just trying to russle up a story because theres nothing else of note floating around.

No way have City said anything. The only thing I heard and read was PeP saying on twitter that he really liked Grealish and would love him at city, but Villa would want way more for Grealish than any club would ever be willing to pay.

I can't see our Owners getting rid of Grealish for any price,  Jack is just irreplaceable, there maybe around 4 or 5 players who are world class that I'd like here. Thing is though if we sold Jack we would then end up having to try sign one of those world class to replace Grealish and it would cost the world and whatever we made off the Grealish sale.

I would never sell Grealish, if our owners did, I would say I'd be very concerned on the future of the club and that our Owners have given up on moving forward. However I dont think we will sell at any price, not even if it was half a billion.

UTV and Grealish a Villan for life.

Edited by Dave-R

On 27/11/2020 at 20:29, bannedfromHandV said:

Really, a witness said he smelled of alcohol and slurred his voice, any more grasping of straws....?

3 hours ago, QldVilla said:

Really, a witness said he smelled of alcohol and slurred his voice, any more grasping of straws....?

How do you know that person isn’t a Birmingham or wba fan? 

I’ll go with what’s proven rather than the musings of some random guy, but each to their own.

On 29/11/2020 at 08:28, QldVilla said:

Alternatively the people he was with were drunk and smelled like alcohol and he was nervous after crashing his car. He wasn't charged with drunk driving just driving without due care. 

Just now, MrBlack said:

And then flung himself on the floor holding the side of his leg that hadn't been hit.  Yes, that one.

So he does nothing and the ref does nothing about him being battered 👍

West ham player takes a sly dig. Grealish takes a sly dive 

Â