The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Look at the actual quote and statement from the police with regards to what happened... And the read the headline... And then try and find anywhere where it says any quote from anyone at villa... 

That's true actually. I'm just surprised he hasn't put something on twitter or whatever himself. He doesn't have to but he would have been alerted this was out there, why leave it?

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If he was pissed, he wouldn't have been allowed to walk away.

At worse, he went somewhere, and crashed.

Police didn't question him at the scene I've taken from those images? The keen bean who has took those pictures would have been sure to get the police cars in along with Jacko and his bad attire.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The police haven't spoken to anyone yet so it doesn't rule out driving under the influence. Especially, if the person having given their details, left on foot.

He simply wouldnt have left the scene if it was all above board... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The police haven't spoken to anyone yet so it doesn't rule out driving under the influence. Especially, if the person having given their details, left on foot.

So without testing him they will charge him? 

That's not possible I don't think 

I'm here for "Jack was pissed driving , smashed into parked cars and has run off with even the club now searching for him " GATE.

Hope this is bollox, as it would start to look a bit of a trend with him, booze, and shit mates.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So without testing him they will charge him? 

That's not possible I don't think 

It depends on the window in which they speak with him and ascertain the details, identify CCTV/Witnesses. Alcohol and/or drugs will leave the body after a certain length of time, but they could look at unrelated driving offences, if they show, that he was the driver. If proven, such offences carry fines of varying degrees, penalties, and the potential of prison, which would seem extreme in the circumstance.

I won't entertain press speculation but Grealish going 'missing' is a PR nightmare for the club however they spin the next 24-48 hours.

31 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

Bluenoses in Dickens Heath would love to take down Jack, the picture doesn't necessarily prove he was driving, or anything more than a passenger/witness.

He seemed to have cleaned his act up after previous drunkenness on holiday and I really hope this isn't true.  It is a crazy world right now but the last thing any of us need is this sort of attention focused on our captain/club!

I'll get slagged for this again, but I genuinely think fans who have convinced themselves that Jack is some "goody two shoes" are **** naive, and see what they want to see just because he is the Golden boy.

• Like 3

Just now, The_Steve said:

I won't entertain press speculation but Grealish going 'missing' is a PR nightmare for the club however they spin the next 24-48 hours.

Read the article, grealish going missing is complete bollocks

The only actual quote in the thing is from the police saying details were left (doesn't say who's details were left, as in who was driving) and they will be spoken to

There is nothing else to go on other than what a bluenose spouted in his tweet and gossip

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Read the article, grealish going missing is complete bollocks

The only actual quote in the thing is from the police saying details were left (doesn't say who's details were left, as in who was driving) and they will be spoken to

There is nothing else to go on other than what a bluenose spouted in his tweet and gossip

Well there is. 

Grealish was there. It's his car that's damaged. 

To just say it's a bluenoses rumour is crazy. It looks bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'll get slagged for this again, but I genuinely think fans who have convinced themselves that Jack is some "goody two shoes" are **** naive, and see what they want to see just because he is the Golden boy.

Agreed I have heard many stories with the same accusations being made by different people on different occasions. I have not witnessed any of this or do I know him. I know people who do and know him well. No smoke without fire... I posted in this thread years ago after the Everton game fiasco and mentioned the same things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Well there is. 

Grealish was there. It's his car that's damaged. 

To just say it's a bluenoses rumour is crazy. It looks bad. 

No the rumour is he was drink driving 

There is nothing to support that 

Yet... 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, leighavfc said:

Agreed I have heard many stories with the same accusations being made by different people on different occasions. I have not witnessed any of this or do I know him. I know people who do and know him well. No smoke without fire... I posted in this thread years ago after the Everton game fiasco and mentioned the same things.

years ago after the Everton game? So I assume that was 2016 or before when he was still a teenager or just out of his teens

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

years ago after the Everton game? So I assume that was 2016 or before when he was still a teenager or just out of his teens

Yes was about then i would say. It was when he went to Manchester after the game instead of going back on coach with the rest of team. My sister in law had shown me pics from weeks earlier during that period of what he had been upto whilst injured... she was present with others at a hotel in town.

EDIT was 2015

Edited by leighavfc

Just now, leighavfc said:

Yes was about then i would say. It was when he went to Manchester after the game instead of going back on coach with the rest of team. My sister in law had shown me pics from weeks earlier during that period of what he had been upto whilst injured...

I think Jack back then is different to what he has done recently, the club was a basket case back then ran by idiots.

I dont think Bruce or Smith would let him away with doing the same 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I think Jack back then is different to what he has done recently, the club was a basket case back then ran by idiots.

I dont think Bruce or Smith would let him away with doing the same 

Yeah i agree but i have heard a few more things since then is what im saying. Not as frequent admittedly but the same stuff. Him drinking for days and days after the playoff final makes you wonder!!

Even if the alcohol or whatever does “leave his system” by the time he is found that’s the least of his worries now. He’s fled the scene of a crime. Could be looking at prison time...

*subject to any of this being true. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sne said:

Nice of him to give us Villa fans something other than Covid-19 to focus on I guess.

Said it before, no worse combination than footballers and free time.

Indeed, and at that age, filthy rich, high testosterone, and not much else to do, terrible combo. ( Shit mates, or mates with the cool, good looking , famous rich friend won't help either as influences)

Although I often think, you know your **** position, status etc, you're loaded, have the party AT HOME ffs!

• Like 2

Â