Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Going back to the earlier mention of Rachel Riley on The Gadget Show, it's on now, started at 8. She's basically just been sitting down...but TGS does have a good track record of getting the girlys in to swimsuits.

Oh, she did just say fanny wang, so if that sort of thing does it for you, you'll be a happy chappy.

Edited by hogso

Brilliant, brilliant stuff. Haven't enjoyed a episode of television that much since Lost when it was at its best.

I thought Robb would die before the ep (figured that redhead and Stannis did the kings blood thing to knock off the three they said) but not like that! Wooooweee boy

I wonder if it be able to sustain such high quality next season and beyond, or will this be the best it gets...? Hope not.

i think so, assuming that they dont rush the 2nd half of book 4 next week then the next series will start with a bang too

huge spoiler from a frankie boyle tweet -

Sorry if I spoiled Game of Thrones for anyone. When they make the episode where the dwarf guy kills Tywin Lannister I'll say **** all

orrible bastard, good job id already read it

I'm bloody glad they apparently did "that" part of the books justice on the small screen. I look forward to watching it on Blu-Ray at a later date. 

And Martin needs to hurry the **** up and finish the saga, the TV shows are bloody catching him up quickstep!

• Like 1

Fearless television... not sure how much everything is deviating from the books, and I don't care. GoT is beginning to challenge The Wire for "Best Show Ever"....

Fearless television... not sure how much everything is deviating from the books, and I don't care. GoT is beginning to challenge The Wire for "Best Show Ever"....

if you do care, spoiler about what you saw tonight -

iirc robbs wife isnt there, but she then isnt in the books anymore either so again they seem to have made a sensible decision to tie up some loose ends that martin hasnt, also liked how they stabbed her in the stomach, added to the "i can see whats under a dress" line earlier, was a good touch

• Like 1

It's really not, it's not a patch on the wire for some of the dodge acting alone!

Nice boobs though.

Â