Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

First 3 EPISODES ??? Give it season one Zatman seriously. Even then, every series is more wtf than the last.

The Walking Dead new episodes are on in UK (FOX) from February 15th. They're re-capping from Feb 10th.

Anyone seen both the Danish and US versions of The Killing? I want to watch it but I'm wondering which one is better. One would assume the original of course, but just thought I'd check.

Have to say I dont really get the Breaking Bad love in. watched first 3 episodes and just found it boring, couldnt go back to it after that

I really struggled with the first season but I stuck with it and it's probably the best TV series I've ever watched.

I can understand not getting the love for it after watching the first episode perhaps, but the second and third with the whole thing in the basement? Some of the most tense TV I've ever seen. I was hooked after that.

It does get better though. Season 3 is probably my favourite.

Anyone seen both the Danish and US versions of The Killing? I want to watch it but I'm wondering which one is better. One would assume the original of course, but just thought I'd check.

Haven't seen both and I urge you to watch the Danish version. I don't think there's an artistic reason for these remakes.

Just watched the first season of Copper. While parts of it were a little cliched, on the whole it was really well done, and I love the way they re-created the 19th Century New York cityscape.

Also LOVING season 5 of Mad Men. Probably my favourite season so far. 

• Like 1

Just finished watching Life. Was a good TV show with Damian Lewis, shocked it only got 2 series compared to some other rubbish they have on TV

BTW Anybody watc Underbelly? heard its a good show and similar to the Wire

Not currently on TV but I found the full series of Archer's Goon on Youtube (with only 1000 or so views):

A TV show made for children which is still an excellent watch as an adult. There's a few familiar faces in there as well including Trigger playing a serious role for once.

someone told me homeland is excellent anyone heard of it?

1st series is right up there, 2nd series is a bit shit apart from the last 2 episodes, surprised it won the golden globe, cant help but think its one of them that should have stopped after 1 series

Â