Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Breaking Bad season 5 starts next month

My normal form would be to wait for the whole 16 episodes to play (avoiding this thread like the plague) and then watch at my own pace - but I see they're playing episodes 1 to 8 in July to September then the rest on unspecified dates next year. Looks like I'll have to treat it as two seasons.

I just caught and episode of 'Episodes'. It was really pretty good, although its deep into season 2 already.

I've been watching this since it started.

It's not amazing but it's decent enough. One of those comedies that isn't very often laugh out loud funny, but makes you smile and chuckle more than anything. Matt le Blanc is very good in it, imo.

And I was a big fan of Green Wing so some of the other actors (the two leads obviously more than anyone) appeal to me

There was a documentary on last week called "The Men Who Made us Fat"

Only watched it last night but was really good and very interesting. Makes a link between current day obesity and the agricultural boom in the US in the 70's, and takes a bit of a damning look at the food indusrty, speccifically the snack industry.

Interesting stuff, even if the host had th emost annoying voice/tone ever

Heroes is a funny one. When it started it was amazing. One of my favourite shows.

But I've never seen a show go from so brilliant to so shit, so quickly. All of a sudden it was really really shit.

I suppose Prison BReak gives it a run for it's money.

Watched this last night.

Brilliant stuff. I'd heard of him and the incident before but this was a really really good insight into it all.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much footage they have of him just after it happens.

The way they tie in what the other people who were there are saying with the footage from it happening is really well done. It's kind of like you're watching it in real time with a commentary.

ANyway, cheers for the link, enjoyed that. WOuld love to see if Bartman ever comes out and gives a proper interview somewhere down the line.

try the vampire diaries quite possibly my favorite show on tv

currently my favourite tv series as well.

The pilot episode isn't great, but by episode 2 or 3 you'll be hooked.

Season 3 has just finished, can't wait for season 4.

I think Season 4 is showing in the USA from October.

There was a documentary on last week called "The Men Who Made us Fat"

Only watched it last night but was really good and very interesting. Makes a link between current day obesity and the agricultural boom in the US in the 70's, and takes a bit of a damning look at the food indusrty, speccifically the snack industry.

i think it's a 3 part series, so 2 more parts still to come.

it was interesting, especially about low-fat food being extra fattening due to them adding loads of sugar to make up for the crap taste, and not realising that sugar turns to fat in the body.

Currently having a Game of Thrones marathon. It's very good, isnt it? Looks lovely in HD and I was really surprised to see the cast is absolutely dominated by British actors. Just watched season 2 episode 5 which apparently is the first episode of the entire show without any tits in it. :lol:

Â