Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'll stay on Sky's schedule, otherwise I'll suffer the same fate as tomzep! Plus I've enough going on TV-wise that keeps me occupied through the week. That might (in fact that will) change once the football season finished though. I'll watch the Euros but the Olympics can kiss my shiny metal ass.

we tend to like a lot of similar stuff on here, what else are you watching during the week?

Im in korea atm so there could be a million great shows but thsi thread is my only way of hearing of them out here. On th eplus side I have incredible download speeds and Korea has zero interest in copyright law

Got the X-Files boxset for Xmas and started watching it last week. I'd almost forgotten just how good it was.

Jealous!

Good men. One of my top five tv series of all time.

I did watch all of Friday Night Lights as recommended in this thread and thought it was okay. Thought they could have developed it a bit better. I love the fact they tried to pass Tyra off for being a what... 17 year old? She must be about 25 in the first series.

One of the seasons just isnt worth watching as it's just a huge mess, cant remember if it's season two or three..... wont give any spoilers away, but... as there was a writers strike half way through the series, when the strike finished, they changed a lot of the characters story lines... kinda leaves you thinking "WTF, have I missed a few episodes?"

All in all it's a good watch.

Yeah that confused the hell out of me too! I had to google it, to see what happened, and obviously found out about the writers strike. To say I was p*ssed off was an understatement!

Good men. One of my top five tv series of all time.
The show is nearly 20 years old. That is **** terrifying. Though it does mean we're having some fun playing "Holy shit, it's [insert now more famous actor/actress]". About half-way through season 1 and we've had...

29026.png

Seth Green

20734.gif

Felicity Huffman (**** loved the episode she's in, "Ice"... pretty much X-Files does 'Who Goes There?')

20799.gif

Mark Sheppard (look at the **** state of him! :shock:)

Doug Hutchison probably qualifies, but I've never watched The Green Mile and he'll always be Tooms to me anyway. Still puts the shits up me good and proper, he does (am also not looking forward to reaching the **** Flukeman episode).

20 years, ****. At least Gillian Anderson is still unbelievably fuckable.

You still have jack black, bryan cranston and John Locke from lost to come plus a few more

Ah...X-Files. Love it. I bought up all the boxsets with my student loan 4/5 years back. Took forever to watch them all, but well worth while, even if the ending still didn't make any sense

I've missed big chunks of the series with Robert Patrick and Annabeth Gish in it, just lost interest around that time. I did see the finale, yeah it wasn't grant but it did have Adam Baldwin, the greatest actor of all time™.

Mate of mine was obsessed with X-Files at the time. I liked it as one-off episodes but never went to the extent of fashioning myself a tinfoil hat.

(that came later)

Is ayone still watching The Office US? Last episode was probably best since Steve Carell left the show ...

I just couldnt get into it after he left. Just really felt like it was lacking something.

Is ayone still watching The Office US? Last episode was probably best since Steve Carell left the show ...

I just couldnt get into it after he left. Just really felt like it was lacking something.

Repetetiveness ?

Repetetiveness ?

To be fair, you could be right!

I think it was time for him to go, but I'm not so sure that the series should have carried on without him.

I'm not really keen on the guy who is now the manager. Maybe that's why I dont like it.

Â