Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

This Sexy Beast is getting a big push, set in the 90's with full soundtrack that will be banging. First three episodes out today

Someone has the impossible job of playing Don Logan. 

AVxX.gif

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Someone has the impossible job of playing Don Logan. 

AVxX.gif

Surprised they didn't cast his son. He played a decent psychopath in Reacher.

• Like 1

Spoiler

God this group of faithfuls. Never once considered Harry wasn't attacked and they recruited. All they would have to do is question why Ross would want to kill his mum, and when there's no answer, it's obvious he was recruited and the entire plan falls over. Instead this shield plan has got 3 people killed.

And Mollie, dense as anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Starting masters of the air

First impression... The blonde at the start is a stone cold 10/10, im sure that's what this show is about... 

Having watched the other 2 in December it obviously feels modern, there is a step in the production but at the same time I think the CGI on the planes is robbing it of that outright Hollywood feel that some scenes have, in places it could genuinely be a film the quality is that high 

Does feel like butler and Keoghan are top of the class in the current crop - as as side to that didn't see it in the film thread has anyone seen the bikeriders? 

And I miss the interviews with the old guys from BoB, bit sad that the reality is these guys aren't alive any more so they can't do it 

Edit - what I would say straight away that it does better than the other 2, it's all kids, even the majors and guys in charge they all look so young, maybe it's a pilot thing or the rank where I just assume them being older but to me it's noticeable 

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well the Traitors final for me was a bit like watching an FA cup final between Arsenal and ManU.....hoping everyone loses.

Everyone in it that ever said “it’s a life changing amount of money” - shoot them the dense tits, it’s wouldn’t buy you half a house

• Like 2

Traitors

For all his brilliance the only way Jaz stood a chance would have been if he’d voted Harry in the first round rather than Andrew.

In a three way with Harry and Mollie you’re ****

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Traitors

Hide contents

For all his brilliance the only way Jaz stood a chance would have been if he’d voted Harry in the first round rather than Andrew.

In a three way with Harry and Mollie you’re ****

Gutted. Mollie so dumb.

17 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:
  Hide contents

God this group of faithfuls. Never once considered Harry wasn't attacked and they recruited. All they would have to do is question why Ross would want to kill his mum, and when there's no answer, it's obvious he was recruited and the entire plan falls over. Instead this shield plan has got 3 people killed.

And Mollie, dense as anything.

Infuriating viewing more than enjoyable

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

@Designer1 I just binged the Leftovers having never seen it before.

I'm very interested to see what you think.

I need to watch it again with the wife, think I tried to get her to watch it before but she couldn't move past wanting to know how it happened which isn't the point of it

one of the most underrated shows of all time, music was incredible 

• Like 1

Spoiler

It’s infuriating in the sense it was so easy to work out 

1) knowing Ross is Diane’s son, you’re basically saying he killed his mum which makes no sense either from a personal or tactical viewpoint, so he had to have been recruited after that 

2) once Evie went the shield theory was obviously bullshit because everyone who knew about it were faithful (aside from Ross who was recruited)

3) and finally, if harry was this wonderkid traitor hunter WHY THE **** WAS HE ALIVE  everyone else had a reason to be alive, including Mollie who could think she was being kept alive on purpose (like Paul did with Charlotte)

they killed Zach for getting Ross despite him fluking into it 

I also cannot believe they disregarded a recruitment on the night Harry was ‚attacked’

such infuriating watching but in no way did Mollie deserve to win and both Jaz and Harry couldn’t win so probably the right outcome 

I did think they were doing Mollie a dumb edit on purpose for her to recover at the end, but no, just dumb. 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

Spoiler

Also WHY WOULD JAZ VOTE TO CONTINUE THE GAME AS A TRAITOR

Mollie seriously stupid. 

oh and one more rant  

them discussing whether there was even a traitor left 🫥

Zach obviously just died in his sleep then yeah?

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Seat68 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mollie even beats Merrill from last year for not having any game awareness. 

Now steady on! :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:
  Hide contents

Also WHY WOULD JAZ VOTE TO CONTINUE THE GAME AS A TRAITOR

Mollie seriously stupid. 

oh and one more rant  

them discussing whether there was even a traitor left 🫥

Zach obviously just died in his sleep then yeah?

Spoiler

I was of that thinking as well, but Mollie obviously believed (stupidly), or at least wanted to believe that both Harry and Jaz were Faithfuls, so just voted for the one she wasn't close to.

The real dumb thing was her ignoring all the evidence against Harry and saying she can fully trust him every two minutes. The show is called The Traitors, you should be suspicious of everyone.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was of that thinking as well, but Mollie obviously believed (stupidly), or at least wanted to believe that both Harry and Jaz were Faithfuls, so just voted for the one she wasn't close to.

The real dumb thing was her ignoring all the evidence against Harry and saying she can fully trust him every two minutes. The show is called The Traitors, you should be suspicious of everyone.

Spoiler

Remember why she was suspicious of Jaz in the first place? Because he wanted to take privately with people instead of tell everyone everything. 

Nice girl, nothing upstairs. 

• Like 1

Â