Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anybody watching the English? I love a good western so will start it today. 

Several endorsements in this thread already. 

It's excellent. 

• Thanks 1

Didn't much care for the opening ep of the new Yellowstone prequel 1923.

Wasn't bad but it wasn't any good either. I get that it's mainly introducing the new characters and setting the premise for the story but feels like I've seen this thing already in the previous 2 shows. Has some really good actors in it and maybe it'll be good but think I will wait until the whole thing is out and maybe binge it then.

7 minutes ago, tinker said:

Finished the bear last night, very good. Some great acting in it, characters are very interesting. Hopefully it will get a second season.

Yeah it's been renewed for a S2

• Like 1

White Lotus (second series) finished with a bit of a damp squid. They left the door open to almost every outcome until the last minute but it felt like a bit of a cop-out. Still enjoyed it but it wasn't nearly as good as the first series.

1 minute ago, choffer said:

White Lotus (second series) finished with a bit of a damp squid. They left the door open to almost every outcome until the last minute but it felt like a bit of a cop-out. Still enjoyed it but it wasn't nearly as good as the first series.

squib 

as you were 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

His Dark Materials returned last night. Deliberating if I watch it all now or not. The first episode retained the form of the first two series. 

This and the English are next on my list. First two seasons were excellent. 

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

I watched episodes 4 & 5 of the Harry and Meghan Netflix show, it did change my early opinion of how shitty the press have treated them.

They literally lived on an island in Canada to get some privacy and still had paparazzi on boats and jumping their fences.

I really think Meghan in particular is close to breaking. Then I see that Clarkson is proving what complete idiot he is with his latest article in the shit rag (Sun) which has received over 6000 complaints.

Link

You should see his borderline sarcastic apology on Twitter, he’s such a dick. People like Clarkson and co are literally proving Harry and Meghan’s point. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

You should see his borderline sarcastic apology on Twitter, he’s such a dick. People like Clarkson and co are literally proving Harry and Meghan’s point. 

that's the thing...what on earth was he thinking? even his own daughter publicly called him out on it.

i used to like him too

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

that's the thing...what on earth was he thinking? even his own daughter publicly called him out on it.

i used to like him too

Honestly it was such a stupid thing to say, rather embarrassing that his own daughter has called him out on it too. 

Same here I used to find him funny and was such a huge fan of Top Gear, it’s a shame he’s tainted mine and some others view on him. Not sure he’d care that much about that though.

• Like 1

If she did something drastic and took her life, what then for Clarkson and Morgan? Both of them playing a huge part in her depression. Sad, pathetic old men who really need to be discarded from giving their opinions publicly. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I watched episodes 4 & 5 of the Harry and Meghan Netflix show, it did change my early opinion of how shitty the press have treated them.

They literally lived on an island in Canada to get some privacy and still had paparazzi on boats and jumping their fences.

I really think Meghan in particular is close to breaking. Then I see that Clarkson is proving what complete idiot he is with his latest article in the shit rag (Sun) which has received over 6000 complaints.

Link

That's what I meant before, people take the piss out of this "we want privacy" stuff, their life and the paparazzi is proper **** mental

Watch the Britney doc too

Not a clue why anyone would want to be famous, they are literally trying to ruin their lives in an attempt to make money

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's what I meant before, people take the piss out of this "we want privacy" stuff, their life and the paparazzi is proper **** mental

Watch the Britney doc too

Not a clue why anyone would want to be famous, they are literally trying to ruin their lives in an attempt to make money

The Meghan and Harry stuff is worse though as it looks very much like the Royal Family themselves have been sending Harry and Meghan to the wolves by leaking content to them. 

It’s an absolute disgrace tbh. 

• Like 1

Â