Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I enjoyed the other side of the tracks on Netflix.

Dubbed from spanish but felt like a mixture of one foot in the grave with the old guy and gomorrah.

Found it more of a comedy than anything serious the dialogue in some places is hilarious.

On 06/06/2022 at 12:34, Bizzzle said:

Watched the 1st episode of the second series of The Outlaws last night and enjoyed it a lot. Can't believe the 2nd series is already out!?

Just started catching up with S1 of The Outlaws. Very good. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Just started catching up with S1 of The Outlaws. Very good. 

Merchant writes some good stuff over the years, even Hello Ladies which I really liked but seemed to get panned by the experts 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Spoiler

At 1 minute 30 in stood on top of the trailer playing guitar just as was predicted. Not sure why he had to cross over to play though? 

Up to date on Stranger Things. Agree with the majority that this season has been very good.

Couple of things have bothered me though

Argyle is an absolutely awful character. Adds absolutely nothing.

Also

Spoiler

It annoys me how quick the kids figure everything out. Just the tiniest of clues and boom they've figured it all out. Just very convenient

Overwhelmingly positive though. Really enjoying it

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Merchant writes some good stuff over the years, even Hello Ladies which I really liked but seemed to get panned by the experts 

Yeah agreed. The Outlaws is good TV. And Hello Ladies was excellent. I was gutted when it was cancelled.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah agreed. The Outlaws is good TV. And Hello Ladies was excellent. I was gutted when it was cancelled.

I think Hello Ladies would have done better if it was released in the UK rather than America. I liked Hello Ladies but not enough to want to watch it again really

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

I think Hello Ladies would have done better if it was released in the UK rather than America. I liked Hello Ladies but not enough to want to watch it again really

I think part of the appeal (to me anyway) of it being set in LA was the local girls' general inability to tell an ugly bloke to eff off.

I found that to be the case when I was in Beverly Hills in a few local bars. Chatting up absolute stunning and much younger girls I knew I had no chance with but them being SO polite and almost apologetic in their knock backs. Then off they went in their porsche motors paid for by daddy - at double quick speed ☹️

29 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Are there spoilers if i watch this trailer?

Assuming you've seen the 7 episodes? 

Yeah one that they're not being shy about but as discussed on here it's plot armour related and predictable 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Assuming you've seen the 7 episodes? 

Yeah one that they're not being shy about but as discussed on here it's plot armour related and predictable 

Yes seen the 7.   

I think i might just avoid the trailer to be safe, as i haven't seen any predictions about the final 2 episodes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I think part of the appeal (to me anyway) of it being set in LA was the local girls' general inability to tell an ugly bloke to eff off.

I found that to be the case when I was in Beverly Hills in a few local bars. Chatting up absolute stunning and much younger girls I knew I had no chance with but them being SO polite and almost apologetic in their knock backs. Then off they went in their porsche motors paid for by daddy - at double quick speed ☹️

Surprised they could resist you in your jogging bottoms😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ender4 said:

Yes seen the 7.   

I think i might just avoid the trailer to be safe, as i haven't seen any predictions about the final 2 episodes.

As a rule, if it's a show or a movie I know I"m going to watch anyway, then there's nothing to be gained from watching the trailer

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Just finished watching season 3, episode 6 of The Boys. Herogasm.

Quite simply EPIC. Absolutely brilliant.

Just about to say the same thing. Has to be the best episode they've done. Fantastic.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Was Homelander holding back a bit or is Butcher's loathing ramped up regards his powers with the V24? He lasered Butcher and Butcher got up without a scratch. Considering he lasered Supersonic to pieces he didn't lay a glove on Butcher in comparison.

Regards that epic fight #theboys ^^^

Â