Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Arrested Development back for one season

"Arrested Development" creator Mitch Hurwitz announced today that the show will be coming back to television -- five years after it was cancelled.

Hurwitz said the show will do a "limited" season which will show us what the characters have been up to since the show last aired ... which will then lead right into the planned movie.

There is no official deal in place yet for where or when the show will air.

Have a frozen banana and celebrate!

O MY GOD!!!

:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers::cheers: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm excited but wont be anywhere near as good as it was before.

Didnt realise the second season of boardwalk empire had started, so have 2 episodes to watch today on a korean bank holiday monday after a weekend of drinking.

When????

I thought it was starting on Saturday

Although the fact you are celebrating a Korean Bank Holiday would either mean you are a fan of far east asian public holidays or living over there at the moment

It has started in america already so is available on several sites, they dont get it in Korea but there are ways to get everything over here!

Oh and far east public holidays are far better, the food is another level!

I think I've commented on it every week, but the new season Curb Your Enthusiasm is genius. Last night's episode is possibly my favourite episode ever, and the sex scene was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Please say I'm not the only one who is watching it / has already watched it?!

Just watching series 4 of Sons of Anarchy, working my way through 24 too on series 5 atm. I'll start on series 2 of Boardwalk when its all done

I just finished season 3 of SOA and I have to say it might be a little warped but I found the sight of Agent Stahl's brains splattered over her windshield a VERY satisfying conclusion!

The ending of series 3 was pure brilliance i thought, 1 of the best end of series of any TV programme i can think of. Sutter is a brilliant writer, The sheild was fantastic too

Arrested Development back for one season

"Arrested Development" creator Mitch Hurwitz announced today that the show will be coming back to television -- five years after it was cancelled.

Hurwitz said the show will do a "limited" season which will show us what the characters have been up to since the show last aired ... which will then lead right into the planned movie.

There is no official deal in place yet for where or when the show will air.

Have a frozen banana and celebrate!

O MY GOD!!!

:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers::cheers: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I just found out a little while ago!! I am sooooooooo freakin' happy about this!!!!

I think I've commented on it every week, but the new season Curb Your Enthusiasm is genius. Last night's episode is possibly my favourite episode ever, and the sex scene was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Please say I'm not the only one who is watching it / has already watched it?!

I haven't seen the new season, but I don't think anything will better the 'jesus is crying' episode.

Terra Nova

quite enjoyed it tbh ... a tad predictable and they need to explain how he is communicating back to 2149 if they are on a different time line but one I'll watch through to the end

I haven't seen the new season, but I don't think anything will better the 'jesus is crying' episode.

Ooh that is a cracking episode. Until Sunday night I would have said 'Krazee Eyez Killa' was probably my favourite. Sunday's 'Palestinian Chicken' episode just pipped it though.

Terra Nova starts tonight at 8pm on Sky1.

Waiting for new season of Blue Bloods on Sky Atlantic to be aired. Anyone know when it starts?

I think it starts tonight 10pm.

I watched the first episode of TN yesterday. It was ok, I will give it a few episodes (usually 4 or 5 episodes) before judging it as sometimes things start well and the decline and vice versa.

Terra Nova

quite enjoyed it tbh ... a tad predictable and they need to explain how he is communicating back to 2149 if they are on a different time line but one I'll watch through to the end

Yeah it was good... a bit like Jurassic Park meets the time machine...which was a bit predictable as you say and I was asking the same question...... nice enviromental theme though.

Cheers for Blue Bloods update NeilS. First season's finale was excellent, so looking forward to this season's opener.

Dexter is back!

Wonderful news. But one episode a week just doesn't cut, I'm going to wait til the end then watch it at my pace.

Yep, same for me. Can't be doing with the weeks waiting to be honest, as I prefer to watch two or three episodes a night for a week.

I'll do the same with the second series of Boardwalk Empire too. Really looking forward to that.

Terra Nova

Who's communicating with 2149?

Who's communicating with 2149?

General Harper.... he must be because IIRC he said he'd ordered supplies and staff, which surely must be sent through some mechanism presumably the timemachine/stargate thingy.

Apparently people can't go back though.

I also wondered why they hadn't taken any cattle and domestic animals with them? Not a laying hen to be seen anywhere. No eggs & bacon in Terra Nova it would seem.

Â