Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

BRMB did that years ago.

The marriage didn't last very long IIRC. And I'm fairly sure Jeremy Kyle ended up marrying the bride. Although that might be an urban myth

No that is correct. Kyle was working for BRMB at the time and he was the presenter of the show it was on. He ended up marrying her and having a few kids*

*this is snippets of info I pick up sitting next to a group of women at work!

Yeah that's what I'd heard. I remember there being a "Jezza" on BRMB back then, I assume that was him.

I was also told he went to my school, but I think that one is definitely a lie.

'Late and Live with Jezza', I remember listening to that when I was younger, while playing GTA 3 on the PS2.

It was a pretty funny radio show, if you removed all feeling for the cretins that were calling up, asking for advice on their genital boils and cheating partners.

I thought it was Jezza's Confessions? Didn't someone ring up threatening to commit suicide and Jeremy Kyle supposedly left the studio to go to where they were to stop them?

There was some pretty disturbing stuff on that show if I recall correctly.

Oh yeah, I remember Jezza's Confessions too. He must have had two shows at different points.

I didn't listen to that suicide one, but I remember there being a bit of an uproar because it was meant to be live, and some people called the police who went to the location, where there was no-one and no Jezza. Or something like that.

There are two callers that I can remember.

One was an Indian guy called 'Ali' who worked for an Indian Restaurant in Birmingham, and whose boss hated white people, and the boss paid him £100 to jizz into white customers' curries. I'm hoping it was fake. I mean, why you would call up a live talkshow about that? If you felt guilty and knew it was wrong, then you'd just stop doing it. Unless he was calling to say that he felt like he couldn't say 'no' to his boss.... that might have been it.

The other one I remember was a guy called 'Craig', who called up in distress. He said that he'd just got out of the shower, was wearing a dressing gown and had sat on the settee, not realising that the Scalextric power-pack was there. The power-pack electrocuted him, via the balls, and he said that he'd got an erection bigger than he'd ever had, that he couldn't get rid of.

Jezza was telling him to go to the hospital, but Craig was saying that he couldn't get his jeans on because of his erection, and that he'd already tried covering his cock in butter, as a make-do lubricant.

Anyway, as soon as the erection was mentioned, some women called up and said "If he wants to come to my house he can".

At one point, Jezza also said "If you want to call up and speak to Nobby, then give us a ring", and Jezza was actually referring to his researcher/producer who was called 'Nobby', but this Craig thought he was talking about him, and in tears he said "Don't even call me that!!". I don't know why that part has stuck in my mind.

A few weeks later, they did a 'revisited' thing, where this Craig fella called up again. He said that the electrocution had resulted in him only being able to have an erection on one side of his nob. Also, he said that he now has two big boils next to his cock that he has to get drained weekly, because they fill up with puss (The more I type this up, the more I'm starting to think... or realise... that it was a load of bullsh*t!).

Craig then tells Jezza about something terrible that has happened. He's on the phone shouting "Cathy! Cathy! I love you Cathy!"... Jezza gets him to explain what happened, and he says that he got sick of getting his ball-puss drained, and that he stopped going to the doctors. Then the bad juju happened... Apparantly his long-term girlfriend, Cathy, had been going down on him, when one of the boils popped in her mouth (and/ or face, I can't remember), and she'd left him.

So, then Craig has a good cry on the phone, calling for "Cathy!! Cathy!!"

..... and that's what I can remember about Jezza's Confessions.

We have a few 'Craig's on here I think. Ring a bell anyone? (excuse the pun)

I remember both of these vividly. There was also some fella who cut a core hole in his wall and filled it with various meats so he could stick his knob in it.

I remember the guy who said he'd got out the shower and started to dry his balls with a towel that was on the side of the bath.

But his missus had been shaving her legs and left the razor on the towel.

And... Yeah.

Oh yeah, I remember Jezza's Confessions too. He must have had two shows at different points.

I didn't listen to that suicide one, but I remember there being a bit of an uproar because it was meant to be live, and some people called the police who went to the location, where there was no-one and no Jezza. Or something like that.

There are two callers that I can remember.

One was an Indian guy called 'Ali' who worked for an Indian Restaurant in Birmingham, and whose boss hated white people, and the boss paid him £100 to jizz into white customers' curries. I'm hoping it was fake. I mean, why you would call up a live talkshow about that? If you felt guilty and knew it was wrong, then you'd just stop doing it. Unless he was calling to say that he felt like he couldn't say 'no' to his boss.... that might have been it.

The other one I remember was a guy called 'Craig', who called up in distress. He said that he'd just got out of the shower, was wearing a dressing gown and had sat on the settee, not realising that the Scalextric power-pack was there. The power-pack electrocuted him, via the balls, and he said that he'd got an erection bigger than he'd ever had, that he couldn't get rid of.

Jezza was telling him to go to the hospital, but Craig was saying that he couldn't get his jeans on because of his erection, and that he'd already tried covering his cock in butter, as a make-do lubricant.

Anyway, as soon as the erection was mentioned, some women called up and said "If he wants to come to my house he can".

At one point, Jezza also said "If you want to call up and speak to Nobby, then give us a ring", and Jezza was actually referring to his researcher/producer who was called 'Nobby', but this Craig thought he was talking about him, and in tears he said "Don't even call me that!!". I don't know why that part has stuck in my mind.

A few weeks later, they did a 'revisited' thing, where this Craig fella called up again. He said that the electrocution had resulted in him only being able to have an erection on one side of his nob. Also, he said that he now has two big boils next to his cock that he has to get drained weekly, because they fill up with puss (The more I type this up, the more I'm starting to think... or realise... that it was a load of bullsh*t!).

Craig then tells Jezza about something terrible that has happened. He's on the phone shouting "Cathy! Cathy! I love you Cathy!"... Jezza gets him to explain what happened, and he says that he got sick of getting his ball-puss drained, and that he stopped going to the doctors. Then the bad juju happened... Apparantly his long-term girlfriend, Cathy, had been going down on him, when one of the boils popped in her mouth (and/ or face, I can't remember), and she'd left him.

So, then Craig has a good cry on the phone, calling for "Cathy!! Cathy!!"

..... and that's what I can remember about Jezza's Confessions.

We have a few 'Craig's on here I think. Ring a bell anyone? (excuse the pun)

Haha I remember listening to that first one. That was about 15 years ago!!

I remember a caller on Jezza saying he smashed his girlfriend in the ass on his mothers sofa and then straight after the girl pooped on the sofa. The poop was blamed on the family dog and now the dog was going to be put down as punishment. The caller was struggling with the guilt but didnt want to admit it was his girl who crapped all over the sofa.

Not that I listened much to either shows, but Jezza's confessions seemed to be a bit more disturbing and shocking than Tim Shaw's version which just seemed like it was based more on immature humour.

Both of them are antagonising bell-ends, however. I didn't find Tim Shaw particularly amusing. God, he used to host the morning radio show on Kerrang with Kate Lawler from Big Brother a few years back, didn't he? That was crap too.

Edited by Ginko

I can certainly recall the bloke who electrocuted his balls with the Scalextric set. I'm sure I remember him saying he couldn't pick his kid up from school because he was worried someone would notice the erection and report him or something. I can also recall the listeners suggestions on what to do being hilarious.

I remember the guy who said he'd got out the shower and started to dry his balls with a towel that was on the side of the bath.

But his missus had been shaving her legs and left the razor on the towel.

And... Yeah.

I can totally get why that's the kind of anecdote that would stick with you.

Â