Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The Goldbergs - great for nostalgia.

Even though I was born in 87, my brother was born in 80 so I grew up with a lot of the stuff in the programme.

Very funny/heartwarming.

The daughter would receive all seven of my inches.
  • Like 2

Eh, everyone has a different sense of humour. For instance, I think Two and a Half Men is one of the worst, most obvious sitcoms, yet it was insanely popular. Then again, I quite enjoy The Big Bang Theory and it's written by the same guy. Humour is weird like that.

I personally think Sunny is hilarious though. It's up there with Frasier and Friends for me.

I have a general theory that US comedy with an audience = shit, without an audience = good. Not 100% accurate but close enough.

The Goldbergs - great for nostalgia.

Even though I was born in 87, my brother was born in 80 so I grew up with a lot of the stuff in the programme.

Very funny/heartwarming.

The daughter would receive all seven of my inches.

Are you lending her your heels?

• Like 1

Eh, everyone has a different sense of humour. For instance, I think Two and a Half Men is one of the worst, most obvious sitcoms, yet it was insanely popular. Then again, I quite enjoy The Big Bang Theory and it's written by the same guy. Humour is weird like that.

I personally think Sunny is hilarious though. It's up there with Frasier and Friends for me.

I honestly dont understand how anybody can find two and half men funny at all.. I could watch episode after episode and just not laugh once.

I quite enjoyed big bang first few seasons...Then my bro pointed out the laughing track...and once you realise the laughing track is there...it just annoys you so much that it ruins the show. Literally every 2 second its some crazy laughter at the most average joke. Laughing tracks really need to go from series. Office/IASIP are the best and think a laughing track would ruin them so so much   (meh i didnt mind it so much on I.T crowd i suppose)

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Series 4, ep 12 of always sunny. Extreme home makeover.

The pinnacle of comedy.

Dee's Dating A Retarded Person is my favourite I think. The Holland Oates and Dayman moments have me in bits every time!

Edited by Milfner

The pinnacle of comedy.

It's all about the Nightman. And the Dayman, Champion of the sun.

You're the master of karate and friendship for everyone :D

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

The pinnacle of comedy.

I take it back, the one after (The Nightman Cometh) is even better.

'The boy's hole'

Crying.

Cool its not that I dont find it funny at the moment but I hear people say its some of best comedy of all time so maybe im just disappointed in what I was expecting :)

If Danny De Vito isn't in it yet, then yes it absolutely gets better.

Like loads of sit coms, it takes a season or two to find its groove.

The pinnacle of comedy.

Dayman... Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

• Like 1

The pinnacle of comedy.

Dayman... Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

Fighter of the nightman. Aaahhhhh!
  • Like 1

Just re-watched the Extreme Makeover episode (one way of staying awake after a set of nightshifts!), I couldn't remember it before, but the only way to describe it is Awesome.

• Like 1

I honestly dont understand how anybody can find two and half men funny at all.. I could watch episode after episode and just not laugh once.

I quite enjoyed big bang first few seasons...Then my bro pointed out the laughing track...and once you realise the laughing track is there...it just annoys you so much that it ruins the show. Literally every 2 second its some crazy laughter at the most average joke. Laughing tracks really need to go from series. Office/IASIP are the best and think a laughing track would ruin them so so much   (meh i didnt mind it so much on I.T crowd i suppose)

Chuck Lorre does vanity cards at the end of every episode that appear after the credits. You usually have to pause them to read everything. On one of them he had a picture with the studio audience as he addressed accusations that they used a laughter track, so I do think they have a studio audience. It wouldn't surprise me, the show is insanely popular. You wouldn't be hard pressed to find a bunch of super fans to go along to a taping and laugh their asses off. People laugh more when they see something live and with a bunch of other people anyway. When you're in a situation where you're expecting to laugh a lot, you'll laugh a lot more.

Â