Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Does anyone watch Naked and Afraid?

Its quickly become one of my favourite shows.

They really do just stick some people in the jungle and leave them for 21 days, generally they seem to have no food at all and pretty much always lose between 1 and 2 stone so you know the crew aren't secretly feeding them. I've also seen a couple where people have had to pull out and end the show early.

Its interesting to see how people work together and deal with the situations.

Watching Halt and Catch Fire now and really liking it.

Watched the whole of the first series yesterday.

Good stuff, I thought.

Must get back to that, stopped after Ep 3 because I realised it was better as binge viewing

• Like 2

I hope It's Always Sunny has improved this time around. I thought the last season was terrible.

The gang remake Lethal Weapon and the gang saves the day are 2 of their best episodes IMO.
The Lethal Weapon episode was the one that turned me right off actually. Just really self indulgent and unfunny IMO.

Liking The Shield - about 10 episodes into the first season.

On a nostalgic note, does anyone remember Murder One from the mid 90's? The first season was superb, but went to shit in the second season. 

I've been watching the 3-part mini-series, Generation War.

Berlin, 1941. Five friends eager to become heroes in an adventure that will change the face of Europe - and that will forever change them as well.

It's been excellent so far. I've seen 2 out of the 3 episodes.

I've just watched the first episode and thought it was wonderful.   It's influences are there for all to be seen, it's Band of Brothers: Germany but seeing a well known story from the other side is always interesting to me and how they have handled the morality of the war was a little bit surprising in how scathing it's been so far  (you can't really paint German soldiers as heroes like the Allies, can you?).  The absolutely 90 minutes flew by, I didn't feel distracted at all by the subtitles, it was beautifully shot despite the fact I spent half of it reading and I really am looking forwards to the rest of it.   :thumb:

• Like 1

Â