Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started on Heroes. Only 6 episodes in, but it's fantastic, can't believe I missed this for so long.

I imagine it's not so good when they're more 'established', at the moment they're normal people just discovering these powers and wondering WTF is going on.

I really like Heroes. Sylar is awesome. I enjoyed all the characters and storylines except for Nikki, if they'd cut her out, it would have been so much better.

I only got as far as series 3. I have series 4 on DVD, but I've never got around to watching it.

Yeah the Nikki bit hasn't started too well, but it's not linked up with the other storylines yet so I was hoping it gets better.

Hayden

Oh yes. I wish my superpower was to be able to convince her to let me do unspeakable things.

Just started on Heroes. Only 6 episodes in, but it's fantastic, can't believe I missed this for so long.

I imagine it's not so good when they're more 'established', at the moment they're normal people just discovering these powers and wondering WTF is going on.

Series one was awesome, two was ok. Three was ok, but from what I can remember four happened at the time of the writing strike and was awful. But yes agreed HP is amazing

Heroes, like Lost , is another show based on our 92/93 season.

OMG this is good !

OMG this is really good !

Whoah this is amazing !

Hold on... What's happening here ?

Holy shit.... WTF just happened?

Well that sucked  :(

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 3

Eh, depends if you like that sort of thing, and by that sort of thing I mean formulaic CIA-type thriller serial dramas.

It's okay, my dad really likes it but that sort of thing isn't really for me. I've switched off and enjoyed it when there's nothing else on though and James Spader is very good and plays a good part.

• Like 1

Heroes was brilliant for a season and a bit.

But it got very shit very quickly

It's not the only show from that time to do it but you can pretty much pinpoint the writers strike half way through series 2, the writing became horrific soon after

What is it with shows / films that don't know what to do with their best characters so they decide to alter what made them the best in the 1st place? Whoever wrote the Sylar and Pete story lines needs a good slap

• Like 1

Is The Blacklist worth watching?

It's 'decent'.

Not as good as the HBO output, but better than dirge like Revolution and Under the dome.

As Ginko said, Spader is very good and his performance alone makes it watchable.

If your not watching much or you do the binge watching thing, it's worth ago.

Â