Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I don't think there's a soul on here who's unfamiliar with the Office. Just bought a copy of the first season :D watching it now.

Oh it's the UK version and it's brilliant, I already have the US one which is one of my favourite shows (up till around season 4)

I don't think there's a soul on here who's unfamiliar with the Office. Just bought a copy of the first season :D watching it now.

Oh it's the UK version and it's brilliant, I already have the US one which is one of my favourite shows (up till around season 4)

When the American remake was announced I feared the worst. But taken as it's own thing and viewed without predujice, its actually rather brilliant!

Totally different type of comedy to our version, but equally enjoyable

Shameless was pretty good.

I also watched the American version and it just didn't work for me, William H. Macy isn't a good Frank, it all just feels very false. Maybe it's because I've watched the original but I didn't like it. Anyone else seen it?

i didnt even know they were remaking it! the trailer makes it look like everything is the same but with some americanisms ie pretty shit

why do they need to do it? take the concept and run with it but why make it exactly the same storylines? can you imagine if we remade the wire or the sopranos and filled it with cockernees? it would be shit

How I Met Your Mother

Two And A Half Men

Lie To Me

CSI NY

CSI

Community ---- Great Show

The Big Bang Theory

Criminal Minds

Modern Family

...And a couple others that I have missed. Recommend them all, Community is great though, but best show on for me is How I Met Your Mother, it's just a class above everything else.

I don't think there's a soul on here who's unfamiliar with the Office.
Rather predictably, I am. Never seen more than the odd short clip. Same goes for Only Fools and Horses, BTW.

My most recent DVD box set purchases were all documentary series: Civilisation (Kenneth Clark, 1969), The Ascent of Man (Dr. Jacob Bronowski, 1973) and Cosmos (Carl Sagan, 1985).

Lie To Me was back to its best tonight!

Looking forward to the return of House, Big Love, White Collar and Warehouse 13.

And the mighty Californication!

im with mjmooney ive probably seen all of 3 minutes worth of the office, seen less of extras, cant stand gervais

watched the 1st 2 episodes of boardwalk empire good stuff they have an amazing setting i suppose its only pacing that will stop it from going and going, bad thing was the gf came home half way through the 1st episode liked it too and now wants to watch it means i cant do the boxset in 2 sessions or something daft i'll have to watch 1 episode every other night

Cannot wait for Californication, think its my fave american program atm, such a badass program :D when does it start up again?

First 2 episodes leaked onto the net about 3 weeks ago, it aired proper this week I think.

Available from all the usual places ;-)

Modern Family is absolutely hilarious. Once you get used to the characters they're all really funny in their own way.

Extremely good television.

Why is it American TV is so much better than the UKs?

Everything we do lately has been shite compared. And the good ones we do only last about 6 episodes a series.

Â