Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Another failed accent I reckon then.  Why don't they just hire some actual Brummies?

I thought the Brummie accent of today was a lot different from the one at the time of the show anyway?

yeah thats the official line

it wasnt great at times, freddie was more scouse and the auntie was shocking at times IMO, surprisingly i thought the older brother nailed it

it was still one of the best things on tv last year, and apparently huge in the states, this will make it even bigger

and i wouldnt be that surprised if he doesnt play a brummie, could easily be an out of town antagonist

House of Cards binge!

About to get started on this as well, that's my weekend.

My favourite show last year, and I've been looking forward to this for months, hope it lives up to the expectation.

Can spoilers be used properly please, especially for shows just coming out. You don't have to reveal specific plot details to be a spoiler.

Fair enough. Though there's been absolutely nothing spoiled there.

Surely it's more of a review. Like saying the second half of a film is of a different pace to the first?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Can spoilers be used properly please, especially for shows just coming out. You don't have to reveal specific plot details to be a spoiler.

Surely it's more of a review. Like saying the second half of a film is of a different pace to the first?

But then you are expecting something to happen. Reading film reviews is asking for spoilers.

But maybe I'm weird.

But then you are expecting something to happen. Reading film reviews is asking for spoilers.

But maybe I'm weird.

Hmmm I'm not sure on this one. Ultimately the best way to avoid spoilers is to watch it. Or stay out of these threads.

Bruce Willis is a ghost.

Anyone else been watching Uncle? It's alright.

I saw the trailers and thought 'another pile of bollox from BBC3'. Then I happened to catch the (I think) second episode and was pleasantly surprised. It's not 'Laugh out loud' funny but it certainly has a lot of charm and warmth and that goes a long way sometimes.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Uncle - it's not rip-roaringly funny but it's good, with both Uncle and Nephew characters developing very well over the episodes.

Thought the episode with the Kids party and the Dad giving everyone Disney nicknames was very funny but also very true!!!!

Inside No. 9, anyone? Had the two episodes recorded but only got round to watching the first the other day, loved it. I'm a massive league of gentlemen fan though, so maybe a little biased.

On viewing of the first episode I thought remarks that it was a 21st century tales of the unexpected are pretty accurate.

Â