Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

the tunnel was good

sky also took the opportunity to advertise true detective, flemming and penny dreadful, all we be getting a watch from me, anyone seen sleepy hollow and Dracula tv shows?

We've 'taped' the Tunnel...looked intriguing...anything you could compare it to?

I think it's based on The Bridge which was an excellent Swedish/Danish production.

yeah its a remake, a US version called the Border is also out.  The Bridge was pretty good and not doubting quality of The Tunnel but from the advertisement I saw its pretty much the same plot, and similar characters so might give it a miss

ive started the us version of the office which is brilliant. amazingly better than the uk version

u-wot-m8.jpg

the original is great, but I am not alone in thinking the US remake is better. Probably the only time a US remake of a UK comedy will improve it, rather than being an utter disaster (did any give the US inbetweeners a go? I think it got less than 60 seconds in before it was wiped from my hard drive). Funnier more likeable characters, and theres more of it too.  

• Like 1

It also made me want to take up hockey and win The Stanley Cup, my god if if there was a trophy that looked like a giant keg!

Also, if you win it, the tradition is that every player on the winning team gets to keep it for a day.

It's lived a strange life, that cup.

Just finished the first season of the Following!!! Awesome show and welcome back Kevin Bacon!

Ive got to be honest it became a bit of a chore to watch in pretty much the same way Under The Dome has. I persevered with The Following but wont be in a rush to watch season 2

Just finished the first season of the Following!!! Awesome show and welcome back Kevin Bacon!

Ive got to be honest it became a bit of a chore to watch in pretty much the same way Under The Dome has. I persevered with The Following but wont be in a rush to watch season 2

There were moments when I thought it was too easy for them to get away from the FBI. But apparently in reading about the second season that's exactly what they intend to improve on as well as giving a really great story. We will see. :)

I'll assume that's an episode 2 spoiler?

Re- episode 1

I thought it ended very well and set up some nice holyshit shenanigans for early in ep 2

:)

Â