Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

odds have crashed all over the market after a story was leaked this morning to some members of the football industry, not sure if its true, but the guy who told me was right about the last "crazy" story he told me. Really hope this is not true, but most bets on this are closed now. Tote, correl, sky, paddy power, all closed bets on this in last 30 minutes.

Hope this is just like last season and with no foundation.

But if O'Neill's thrown a wobbly, my initial worry is its over Ashley Young. I can't see how Spurs could even begin to afford him but maybe someone else has made a big bid and Lerner's considering it. Something i'd be deeply worried about at any price

Well, I say any price. 45m and he can go ...

He left, from what I have heard, becuase Lerner wants £30m cash fo MIlner, where as O'neil wanted Michael Johnson, Onuha (Sp) Ireland and £15m to try and get Jenus, a deal that was very clsoe prior to this news. Gutted

He left, from what I have heard, because Lerner wants £30m cash fo Milner, where as O'Neil wanted Michael Johnson, Onuha (Sp) Ireland and £15m to try and get Jenus, a deal that was very clsoe prior to this news. Gutted

Previous story was regarding something that happened afew months back, that I did not believe, but truedn out to be true. Nothing exiting for us Villa fans, but I guess I have a credible source now.

Anybody want a bit of a giggle to cheer themselves up?

According to reports by the Birmingham Evening Mail Aston Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell is about to sign a contract with German side Werder Bremen.

Sidwell, whose Villa contract expires in the summer of 2011, has so far declined to extend his stay with the Birmingham club, fueling speculations about a possible departure this month.

Now the Evening Mail is reporting that Sidwell\’s agency is confirming negotiations with Werder Bremen personnel. According to the paper the two clubs have already agreed on a potential transfer fee. Both clubs have so far declined to comment on the issue.

The really funny thing is the Werder fans seem to think he'd be a good alternative for their DM position. I've seen one fan comment suggesting they should sell Özil and use the cash to buy Sneijder and Sidwell. :lol:

Anybody want a bit of a giggle to cheer themselves up?

According to reports by the Birmingham Evening Mail Aston Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell is about to sign a contract with German side Werder Bremen.

Sidwell, whose Villa contract expires in the summer of 2011, has so far declined to extend his stay with the Birmingham club, fueling speculations about a possible departure this month.

Now the Evening Mail is reporting that Sidwell\’s agency is confirming negotiations with Werder Bremen personnel. According to the paper the two clubs have already agreed on a potential transfer fee. Both clubs have so far declined to comment on the issue.

The really funny thing is the Werder fans seem to think he'd be a good alternative for their DM position. I've seen one fan comment suggesting they should sell Özil and use the cash to buy Sneijder and Sidwell. :lol:

We really do need to clear the deadwood. Hope that would be true.

Harewood Shorey Bouma gone already. Heskey Sidwell Davies etc to go.

And maybe Storey Moore can still recommend some of those players he did previouslt that MON never listened to! If Ireland comes in i'll still be happy rnough, even moreso considering the possibility of a real man manager and tactician coming in!